Favorite Wash Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Wash Line

What's your favorite Wash line? First to 50 wins!

I'll start:

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!"(1)

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
    Fencers of GW Unite!

"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (1)
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (2)

Comment

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (1)
        "Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (1)
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (2)
          "Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (1)

Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (3)
            "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (1)

I dunno if you can pick two but I couldn't choose between them.

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
            Vir: I don't understand...
            Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (2)
              sigpic

Comment

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (3)
                "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (2)

Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

"Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (3)
                  sigpic

Comment

"Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (3)

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (4)
                      "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (3)
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (4)
                        "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (4)

Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (5)

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (6)
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (7)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X