Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

Default Re: Favorite Wash Line

1st Place -"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (50)

- "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (35)
    - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (36)
    - Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (27)
    - Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (20)
    - "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (17)
    - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (14)
    - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (7)
    - Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
    - I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity. (3)
    - Did he just go crazy and fall asleep? (2)
    - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)
    - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (1)

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

1st Place -"Oh My God, it's grotesque! ... Oh, and there's something in a jar..." (50)

- "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (35)
    - Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (37)
    - Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (27)
    - Oh god, oh god we're all going to die?" [on the definition of interesting] (20)
    - Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman? (3)
    - I've been in a firefight. Well, I was in a fire. Actually, I was fired from a fry-cook opportunity. (3)
    - (To Jayne) "How did your brain even learn human speech? I'm just so curious." (1)

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (28)

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (28)
    - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (8)

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (29)

- Ah!!! Ahhhh!!! Mal! Dead army buddy's on the bridge! (38)
    - Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (29)

Lieutenant Colonel Colonel Sharp's Avatar

- "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (36)

- "Oh my God we're all doomed WHO'S FLYING THIS THING?!?! .... oh... that would be me!" (36)
    - "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (15)
    IMO always implied.

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (30)

Second Lieutenant Lt.Cassandra Blue's Avatar

Smile Re: Favorite Wash Line

- "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (2)

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (30)
    - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (2)

Smile Re: Favorite Wash Line

- "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (3)

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (31)
    - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (3)

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (31)
    - "Yes, Jayne, she's a witch. She's had congress with the beast" (4)

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (32)

- Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a 90-pound girl.'Cause I don't think that's ever getting old. (32)
    - "Were I unwed I would take you in a manly fashion" (9)

First Lieutenant Blue Shadowdancer's Avatar

- "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!" (18)

- "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (16)

- "I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." (17)
    IMO always implied.