Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics for "MOEBIUS"! Season 8 Finale! (Spoilers!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics for "MOEBIUS"! Season 8 Finale! (Spoilers!)

Well not much talking, just check them out:
    Moebius, Part 1:
    http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...owfolge&ID=173

Moebius, Part 2:
    http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...owfolge&ID=174

Fantastic pics! Enjoy!

(Click on the small images and a Popup opens. Some images are bigger, so you need to scroll! You can scroll, just try it )

Also look ot for pics of ALL the other season 8 episodes to come!
    Last edited by Thor; 23 November 2004, 09:18 PM.
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Thanks Thor. Great pics. Not to nitpick, but GateWorld did post a pic of Ra which was from "Moebius" a few weeks ago. It looks like they keep the puddle jumper! I wonder how they fit it in the Gate Room.
    Rocky

Comment

You are right, not first pics, so title changed
      Okay, watch out for the rest of season 8 photos! But first I got to go to school now
      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Oh man, those were awesome, thanks for posting!

Comment

So a number of observations, mostly having to do with Tapping/Carter and many of them geeky.

The pictures in Part 2 give me the feeling that we're looking at Dr. Samantha Carter the civilian and not Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter the military officer. She isn't armed, she doens't look comfortable, and her uniform is way big (look at her hands when she and jack are walking through the desert).

This might have been a concete to the pregnancy, because a BDU jacket can hide many sins, and if AT normally wore a Medium Regular for example, there is a good likely hood if they upped her to a Large Regular for the baby that they should have really been giving her a Large Short.

The reason I know this... because of my bust size I have to wear a Large in BDUs, but unless I'm wearing a short the arms are too long. If I wear a Medium I can't button it well, but my arms are the right length.

Comment

OMG THANYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
            to those that found the moebius pics...
            i m sooo happy there are some spoilers..i was going insane!!
            big shipper hugs to all
            love, Bee

p.s. i know i m gonna love this ep, the egyptology and s/j buff that i am!!
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
            http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
            http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Those were great. Thanks Thor.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, looks exciting Thanks Thor
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The picture of Apophis has him with a beard.

Comment

so im takeing that is, "good to be king"?

Comment

ok **** that post, SG1 now got a PJ(Puddle Jumper), like that ones in Atlantis? but dot u need a DNA from the Ancients to work the PJ? or dos Carter "hot wire" the PJ to work?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                        Thanks Thor. Great pics. Not to nitpick, but GateWorld did post a pic of Ra which was from "Moebius" a few weeks ago. It looks like they keep the puddle jumper! I wonder how they fit it in the Gate Room.

They'd probably get it in the same way as they do the Stargate, through the big retracting doors right above the gate.

Execellent photos, looking forward to the rest of 'em.
                        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                          So a number of observations, mostly having to do with Tapping/Carter and many of them geeky.
                          And the geekiest of them all is the one in glasses with, I presume, Daniel.

Thor, many thanks for sharing!
                          In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Ace-SG1-
                            ok **** that post, SG1 now got a PJ(Puddle Jumper), like that ones in Atlantis? but dot u need a DNA from the Ancients to work the PJ? or dos Carter "hot wire" the PJ to work?!?!
                            Apparently Jack can do it, which might be why the General appears to be off-world on this integral mission.

Comment

awesome pics!! i can't wait for this ep!!

and did i miss something REALLY big??? where the heck did that puddlejumper come from??? will this be coming in an ep that hasn't aired yet??? (i don't read many spoilers)

Comment

Working...
                              X