• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worst season 5 SGA episode

For me its a tie between Brain storm and Identity. What do u guys think
    sigpic

Brain Storm, Defo!!!!! I am just about to watch last nights ep.....sky +

I only watch the first 5 mins of Brain Storm, got board and started watching Airline
    A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

I rather enjoyed Brain Storm, it was nice to get away from the straight Sg formula, and see some impact that SG influenced tech woudl have, thought it would have worked better, if there were more seasons, and did not end up being as much of a waste of time.
      why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
      Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

Whispers, there's no contest. Happens to be the worst episode ever.

Comment

Brain Storm, defo. I hate it when it is so obvious they try to provoke the audience. It's so annoying. Especially that line at the end I hate so much I cant remember the words. sounds like a government official forced that into the script.

Comment

ummmm you should Poll this Mjr Davis, I think you would get more people answereing it then!
            A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

BS and Whispers.

Comment

Brainstorm!!! Just made me feel a bit weird, like when you catch your parents kissing *shudders* alhough I did like the idea of trying some of these new technologies on Earth like render said... shouldn't have waited for the LAST SEASON TO DO IT THOUGH!!! Sorry, I get a little upset...
                sigpic

Comment

I felt Whispers had it's annoying elements and Brain Storm, although I liked it, seemed a bit of a waste with so few episodes left. But it's Ghost in the Machine which gets my vote. The only episode of all the seasons where I was bored.
                  sigpic

Comment

Brainstorm and Identity for sure!!
                    sigpic
                    Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

Infection for me.

At least Whispers, Brainstorm and the like were original; yes, not perfect, but at least they weren't as DULL as Infection! Fog mutants and freeze lightning may make no sense, but at least we haven't seen them a thousand times like, oh I don't know, a creepy Wraith hive?! Even Todd wasn't up to his usual standard, and Teyla was -- again -- ignored, in lieu of fighting Wraith drones who would have seemed too cliché for Whispers!

And don't get me started on that effects shot of the crash... *shudder*
                      Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Oh my...Hard question...There's been quite a feww bad eps this season but BS is the worse ep of the entire stargate franchise!
                        sigpic

Comment

Definatly Whispers
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

No offense to Ronon but for me it would have to be Broken Ties.
                            SGU =Awesome!!!
                            Hope it stays as good...
                            sigpic

Comment

probably BS
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X