Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Season 5 is worth buying this decade?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! I didn't watch Atlantis when it ed on Sky One. I didn't watch seasons One to Four. I got them on DVD. I must say that I thought Atlantis was quite funny. It is ashame the series has been cancelled. Yes! Ido think it is worth buying.
    C.J.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      There was interaction between main characters in S5?

Huh I must have blinked and missed it *shrugs*

I think I missed it too... just weird. And I know from my last visit with Carson that there's nothing wrong with my lemming eye-sight.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Poor interaction is still interaction
      Ah, that could be it. *nods*
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Poor interaction is still interaction
        Well I know John and Rodney kinda interacted....If you call acting like 5 year old playing with remote control cars interaction But Teyla? She interacted with bambino.....ALOT Ronon? hmm he may have interacted with a wall *shrugs*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I think I missed it too... just weird. And I know from my last visit with Carson that there's nothing wrong with my lemming eye-sight.

Ah, that could be it. *nods*
        Well that's good to know your eyesight is a ok
        sigpic

Comment

I bought season 5 to complete my collection, but there are only around 5 episodes on it that I'll watch more then once. I love team interaction and there are far too many eps that are lacking that in the 5th season IMO.

Bonus is the interview with JF on the extras, that was probably the thing that swayed me to purchase it because I couldn't make up my mind about buying it at all until I heard about that.

Comment

i've got season 5 i think its a great season ending wasnt the best but still deffinetly worth your money...but thats just my opinion
            :sheppard::mckay::ronan::teyla::beckett::weir:
            :jack::tealc::sam::daniel::hammond:

:sheppard:: Wait a second, are these things even close to a transporter?
            :mckay:: Uh... yes. Elizabeth's is.
            :sheppard::And mine?
            :mckay::It's a brisk walk away
            :sheppard::And by "brisk" you mean "far"?
            :mckay::[nods] And by "walk" I mean "run".

:vortex04: :psycho:

Comment

Originally posted by Kanetsidohi View Post
              I have seasons 1 to 6 of SG1, and I'm planning buying season 7, and 8 but, I'm not sure seasons 9, and 10 are worth the money right now, maybe ten years from now when Stargate would be ooold news, and I got them on discount.

I have season 1 of SGA, and I'll buy seasons 2, and 3 ASAP. Season 4 wasn't that great but I can watch it again so it's in my list too.

I've read a lot about Season 5 but watching tv is free (mostly) so, for me, the ultimate question is:

In your opinion, do you think season 5 has enough good in it so you think is worth buying it?

Just asking.
              Yes, You should DEFINITELY buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrs.information View Post
                i've got season 5 i think its a great season ending wasnt the best but still deffinetly worth your money...but thats just my opinion
                So, that should actually be "worth my money", if it is your opinion of course.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  So, that should actually be "worth my money", if it is your opinion of course.
                  Well I know I ain't spending all that money on S5 just to get 2 or 3 decent eps
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X