Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your favorite Season 5 character moment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatetravler View Post
    You know, I can't remember if this moment was Season 5 or not, but I'm almost certain, and you can correct me if I'm wrong. Its when Mckay gets shot in the butt with an arrow and he says "Oh my God, that did NOT just happen!" lmao!
    That would be season 3, in the episode Sateda.

When he's high on the table from all the morphine and realizes that his gluteus maximus is in fact his butt is equally as funny.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Watching McKay slowly die and suffer. Its been a long time fantasy. Its a disappointment they didn't finish it.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Watching McKay slowly die and suffer. Its been a long time fantasy. Its a disappointment they didn't finish it.
        Aw... there's bound to be a fanfic out there to satisfy your need there.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Aw... there's bound to be a fanfic out there to satisfy your need there.
          I don't like fanfic. They are usually bad and cringeworthy.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            I don't like fanfic. They are usually bad and cringeworthy.
            Oops, forget I said anything...

Comment

ha ha, thanks for correcting me. I couldn't remember, I just knew its the one moment that i remembered the most because it was so hilarious LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                Hey ...it's sci fi!!!! and Franibeth (i love that nick), is adorable.
                I would've loved to see her in a season 6, if there was one....
                Correct, sci fi and not wonderland but they seemed to forget that in the last 2 seasons of SGA.

There weren't many favourable moments in S5, such a bad season. But if I had to pick one it would be the pier scene between Sheppard and Rodney in SHRINE.

I also kinda liked the one between Todd and Keller in FC:
                TODD: I do see the benefits, even if we only use the therapy on some of my troops, say those whose lives -- thanks to this war -- are expected to be short. Why waste perfectly good resources on them, yes? But it will be very difficult for me to ask those around me to give themselves over for the good of the human race.
                KELLER: But it's for your benefit too. If you don't have to rely on human feeding, the war would be over.
                TODD: Perhaps. But then what would we do? Who would we be?

This shows they could have added so much depth to the wraiths but either forgot it or waisted it on this stupid gene therapy.
                Blue is such a nice color, especially if you have wings.

Comment

- the daedalus variations

the moment when they are fighting those aliens for the second time
                  Ronon slams on the shooting machine... BANG BANG BANG!!
                  Sheppard: Easy chewy!!! Know, those buttons are your friends, just keep trying!!
                  Ronon: I AM TRYING!!!

- the episode with the attero device

the part where ronon and keller are running alone through the daedalus and disabeling the ships hyperdrive, shields and weapons. he knows where everything is and when keller asks him if he's sure he isn't destorying the life support system. he says maybe

Comment

Episode 1 The shippy side of me loved John's hallucination in S&R.

-John holding Torren in the Dart
                    -Rodney screaming for John & the pier scene in Shrine
                    -John and Teyla kicking Michael's butt then the moral dilemma of her knocking him off the ledge.
                    -Discovering Rogue Asgards in the Pegasus
                    -The moments between Todd and John
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X