Carson Beckett/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion - "spoilers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson Beckett/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion - "spoilers"

I have to admit that there is a lot of affection & respect between Jennifer Keller and Carson Beckett, but could it be more? the current (improbable) storyline of<snip> Mckay and poor jennifer shows me anything is possible... so here we have the Beckett?Keller ship thread. <snip>discussions ONLY!
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 07 February 2009, 06:02 PM.

lol, i made a video for the two of them ages ago http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cXj3qC0owLw Its not my best as its pretty old but i thought it felt right

Comment

wow perkin! you were so far ahead of the curve!

Comment

You know... I am infact shocked there wasn't a Keller/Beckett thread before this... I would love to see those two together (sure I'm a R/K shipper, but I can make room for some Teller and Beckeller... okay, name still to come...)
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

I have been thinking of Jenson, cariffer, and beckeller. or simply drs in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
            I have been thinking of Jenson, cariffer, and beckeller. or simply drs in love.
            Oooo "Drs. Love" or "Love doctors"
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

love doctors tehe, i am as i have said before a shipaholic, esp when it comes to atlantis. I think these two work well as they have a mutual respect for each other, they understand how hard it is being responsible for being the cmo of atlantis, im thinking of the new scene from infection
              Spoiler:
              where keller is having trouble with being responsible, and we all know beckett feels the same. if he had been with her and not mckay she would have had more confidence i think
              also she is similar to Perna

Comment

Note to self... write more Beckett in my fic (yes, it's Deller, but we can have a Love Doctors friendship, can't we?)
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

i feel bad now, he's not even in mine, well i think i mentioned him once, although mine is already starting to spiral into a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                    love doctors tehe, i am as i have said before a shipaholic, esp when it comes to atlantis. I think these two work well as they have a mutual respect for each other, they understand how hard it is being responsible for being the cmo of atlantis, im thinking of the new scene from infection
                    Spoiler:
                    where keller is having trouble with being responsible, and we all know beckett feels the same. if he had been with her and not mckay she would have had more confidence i think
                    also she is similar to Perna
                    Oh yes she is similar to perna. Good eye there perkin!

Comment

its only cause i used Perna clips in my video Mind you poor jenn, she seems to just be simular to everybody, i mean to Ronon shes like Melena, to Carson shes Perna, and Rodney, well shes Jeanie!!! thus why Mckeller is WRONG! (sorry)

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                        i feel bad now, he's not even in mine, well i think i mentioned him once, although mine is already starting to spiral into a novel!
                        Oh, I've known for a while now that Carson would enter it eventually, but now I want to write him in even more
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

keep writing MK.

Comment

yay for the carson love

Comment

I have a pic

It's the only one I have at the moment, but I am sure I can get plenty more.

Comment

Working...
                              X