Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Daniel would hook up with?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateGipsy
    As always when this conversation comes up, I have a good think about whether Daniel would find happiness with Sarah. And I have to say that my answer is still no. I don't think that Sarah would want to be around that constant reminder of a traumantic time in her life (more traumatic than anything we could possibly imagine). Plus they both have had their time together. It didn't work out then, and it is very rare that you can go back to an old relationship and have it work a second time.
    Very true. I think Daniel should have a girl on every planet.

Why? In some of stories and etc., there is always someone that has a girl in every port.

Comment

Wasn't that a running joke for a while?

That the native girls always were falling for him?

I don't like Sarah, I have to agree with Gategypsy. Why would she want a constant reminder of what must be the most horrible experience of her life?

I maintain my above thesis about Daniel's eventual love interest.
      The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Jack mention it in The Broca Divide, about have a girl on every planet.

Comment

Sarah and Daniel never actually had much of a thing. If he kept missing dates for research and they broke up after three months, it's not one of your love stories to sear the pages of history. I mean, if you care to read it that way, Osiris is the one who's shown any interest in Daniel there.
          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

OK that's just plain icky Mr P! Warped goa'uld lusting after the wonder that is Daniel...wrong wrong wrong!
            sigpic

Comment

Everytime Daniel looks at Sarah, he's got to see Osiris. How could they ever build a relationship after all that? Besides, Daniel did say in Chimera that Sarah was in love with him, but he only "had feelings" for her. I believe Sarah was the student with a crush on her "teacher." Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she his research assistant or at least his subordinate? A bit exploitative on Daniel's part, if you ask me. Then again, it is Daniel, what woman could resist?

Comment

This is me thinking out of the box here but:
                heroes spoilers
                Spoiler:

I think if she was still alive, I would say Frasier and Daniel would have a chance. IF SHE WAS STILL ALIVE! But since she's not, I would say Sarah.

What happened to her anyway? Last thing I remember was the Tok'ra getting the Goa'uld out of her and Daniel going to see her.

But this is Daniel we're talking about, everybody falls in love with him.

Comment

What about that "young lady" from Birthright?

I mean when she gets older...

Comment

Daniel may become a devout believer in polygamy(sp?) and end up with SG1 and a few others. More the merrier!

Now for real: I have no idea. I also have always thought that Daniel and Dr. Frasier would have been dynamite. Sadly....

Comment

Hmm was Osiris after Daniels mind or just his body......it does broach the whole "are go'au'lds bisexual?" question.

With our luck they'd probably make it a talk show-like ep ala Jerry Springer with a dab of Space Race for good measure.

Squick, that would just be sooo wrong. Probably be 9.3 or something...
                      The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
                        Hmm was Osiris after Daniels mind or just his body......it does broach the whole "are go'au'lds bisexual?" question.
                        Uh... I think it is fairly obvious that Osiris was never after Daniel at all, just his knowldege...
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Ha! and Ha!Ha!

Recent spoilage has come to my attention indicating that IF Prometheus Unbound does well, they'll try to woo back CB. I smell smoochies! or that could just be my fertile imagination.

by Nikkirose

Comment

Well unless Daniel meets someone else before the series ends, I am putting my vote in for Sarah! She's so much better looking that Shau're (i think thats how you spell it )

Comment

I agree with Gypsy, that it wouldn't be Sarah: been there, done that, broke up.

I'm not fond of romance on the show and would prefer it not be there at all, at least not overtly. But if I HAD to choose...I'd prefer someone we haven't met yet, someone who loves the things Daniel does, but has a will of her own.

Dana Jeanne
                              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Believe it or not, I went through the posts and kept score of who got most votes.

Sarah: 9
                                Vala: 1
                                None: 1 (... well only one person really stated it)
                                Other: 3
                                Still Smiling,
                                ^_^,ll..

Comment

Working...
                                X