Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Catch the frak up" might have ruined the show! (spoliers second half of season 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Catch the frak up" might have ruined the show! (spoliers second half of season 4)

This is in reference to the new "Catch the Frack Up" video on scifi.

At one point the narrator say, something like the following (paraphrasing)

Spoiler:
    Deanna says the final five are in the fleet, actually some are in the room

During this line, three faces are shown, Tigh, Tory, and Zarek! See for yourself

http://www.scifi.com/battlestar/video/?sub=specials&clip=3

Or it could just be a red herring...

My moneys on Starbuck being number 5
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Oh my gods, the producers better hope that Tom Zarek isn't the Final Five or that Video Editor's mistake may have just frakking spoiled the primary cliffhanger of the hiatus of the final season of probably the best frakking show on frakking TV, and occasionally SciFi.com to mention other frakked up sites that allegedly frakked the shows ratings in a good way.

It was a long sentence.

Comment

I thought the "Catch the Frack Up" was made by someone at home and not an official release by NBC. I saw this "Catch the Frack up" video a couple of months ago on youtube (although then it wasn't called 'catch the frack up'). So, if it shows zarek, it's probably just the video creator
        a) showing some other ppl in the room
        b) error

IF it is an official release by NBC, i'd say that it would likely be misdirection

Comment

FRAK! That wouldn't make much sense in my eyes... however, it could be. He wasn't on the famous picture and has influence

However, I don't think it's a NBC release...
          SGU: Their Only Mission is Survival

Indeed.
          Who knew that this was to take literally!

Forever my team:

Comment

The final cylon comes back to rule the tv series Caprica

Comment

Working...
            X