This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xaeden View Post
    What makes you think they went back for him? It looked to me as though they were simply backtracking and stumbled upon him in the process. Ronon was in a hallway they had to go through on their way to the gate because he died in a hallway they passed through on their way from the gate.
    It did not occur me but did not Sheppard actually come from the side where the team was retreating after the death of Ronon? I have this feeling, but I haven't seen this episode for a while, so I can be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Manche View Post
      It did not occur me but did not Sheppard actually come from the side where the team was retreating after the death of Ronon? I have this feeling, but I haven't seen this episode for a while, so I can be wrong
      After Ronon died Shepard made radio contact with the team and he waited for them to meet him in the dart bay so that Rodney could rig up a remote detonator. Shepard and co. then found Ronon while heading back to the gate. Presumably the path they took from the gate was the shortest, so it makes sense that they would go back the way they came since they had limited time. (They needed to get to the gate as quickly as possible so they could stop the attack on Earth, which turned out to not be possible; Shepard wanted them to hit the detonator before they reached the gate because time had run out. Atlantis showing up bought them additional time.)

Comment

Finished another rewatch of Atlantis. I think I skipped half of season 5. I like Atlantis but it doesn’t have as strong as a place in my heart as SG1.

Anyway, maybe it wasn’t the strongest ending, but I am thankful that it was indeed an ending. I find it interesting that Atlantis ended up being on Earth. I would love to know how they kept it under wraps, or if they ended up going to another planet. It also would be interesting to see what they did with Todd— maybe end up like Todd in the “Vegas” universe perhaps.

I am glad that McKay ended up with Keller— not that I am a shipper. But, I can see the strengths of that relationship way more than what he had with Katie.

Again, so glad it was wrapped up fairly well and had some great battle scenes as well. Take care folks, until next rewatch.

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
          I find it interesting that Atlantis ended up being on Earth. I would love to know how they kept it under wraps, or if they ended up going to another planet.
          The plan was for them to relocate the city to the moon for a spell.

It also would be interesting to see what they did with Todd— maybe end up like Todd in the “Vegas” universe perhaps.
          He would've been set free when they returned to the Pegasus Galaxy...

https://josephmallozzi.com/2013/03/3...on-and-beyond/

https://www.gateworld.net/news/2019/...-script-pages/

Of course, since the movie never got made, other writers are free to completely disregard all of that if a continuation ever happens.

Comment

That would have been cool to see, but alas TPTB deemed it not so. Oh well. Thanks so very much for sharing that!

Comment

Working...
            X