• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Night Maiden View Post
    Let's see if it shows as a url ...
    Edit: Yes!

PDVD_0243 test atttachment.JPG
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 04 September 2014, 10:33 AM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

First watch.

I really liked this episode. First, they did an extremely good just of parodying CSI. I was dying. Haha.

I gathered pretty quickly that this ep was set in an alternate timeline/reality. Because it was the penultimate episode tho, I was unsure why we were seeing this episode.

When they tied it all together at the end with earth's location being broadcast to other realities, I was impressed. It was a good way to tie the episode together and lead into the finale.

The music for this episode was fantastic. I thought all of it worked in really well.

"I'll show you your destiny, John Sheppard." I thought the delivery of this line was perfect. It made me think that Todd somehow was from the right reality/timeline and was helping John because he owed him one. It would've been interesting if TPTB went this way with the story.
      sigpic
      [call me loser.]

Comment

I remember really liking this episode at its first airing. Now, not so much. I think it is more about the timing of it in the series itself. Maybe it would have been better as episode 17 or 18? It just felt like a stall before the big ending, and it just doesn't fit with the overall feeling of the series.

In itself it is decent, and I actually liked this McKay-- he was a bit more comfortable in his own skin. I liked the soundtrack with all the Johnny Cash. It was an interesting take, but again, it didn't seem to fit. It could be because I now have the ability to watch one show after the other that the timing is bothering me so much; whereas, when it first aired, I just felt the anticipation of the finale, so I didn't notice how stilted it feels to me now.

Comment

Working...
        X