X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    From Joe Mallozzi's Blog:
    The executioner raises his axe to deliver the death blow when – BLAM! – he gets shot and goes down. Sheppard and co. charge out of the brush and rescue Keller. There were some fans who were outraged by the seemingly cold-blooded killing of the axe-wielding local. ”But he was about to decapitate Keller,”I couldn’t help but point out. ”So what?”was the uniform response. ”He was just doing his job!” Er, I suppose you COULD look at it that way…[/I]
    *scratches head* Were [some of] the people commenting the show actually watching the show??
    It was not "Sheppard and co. charge out of the brush and rescue Keller", it was the bad guys. So, another morally questionable action from the SGA team, eh?

Overall, I hate this episode with passion, for all the arguments above, and more.
    Keller running through the woods was more than I could take.
    (And now I feel like throwing-up reading how fond the writer was to her character - to the point of inserting himself in that picture (!?) )*.
    The thief girl's parts (Neela as Keller) made the episode watchable for me.

*But I always had the sensation that in season 5 we were watching someone's male fantasies
    Last edited by zbir; 20 January 2014, 09:08 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

One thing that got me. Is didn't Tea'lc try to shoot the one that SG1 got and was trapping Daniel/vala? So how is it Ronon's gun worked?

Comment

I don't recall the scene but Ronon's gun seems to be more powerful than the other guns on the show.

Comment

Once again the Atlantians got guests/allies/NPCs killed because they wanted to play the galactic police and debate amongst themselves rather than give the woman a weapon. The team also has the nerve to describe the Neeva's occupation as "stealing" from a position of superiority, and yet it is quite similar what the Atlantians themselves do. They also gather artifacts and about half of the time explode them after they're done (often on an epic scale, destroying ancient cities and solar systems).

Neeva was a badass character. I'm quite angry now when I saw that she had to die. I couldn't even look at the surviving doctor chick in the end and had to turn the movie off.

If she and Zelenka lived, at least two of the other guys should have survives as well, instead of falling from 1 shot.

Comment

Working...
          X