• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Identity' (518) General Discussion

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON FIVE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 518

Dr. Keller's body is taken over by a cunning thief, while Keller finds herself imprisoned with a death sentence on another planet.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 12:42 AM.

SG1 had conect 2 another terminal for both bodies 2 be inhabited by the stone users and thus u recieve a plot hole see SG1 Origin
    sigpic

Comment

Don't understand what you're saying about the terminals but

Spoiler:
      Daniel and Vala's bodies were unconscious, not taken over by the other people.
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAsgard View Post
        SG1 had conect 2 another terminal for both bodies 2 be inhabited by the stone users and thus u recieve a plot hole see SG1 Origin
        I don't see any plot hole, only the device being used in two different ways.

Comment

anyone know why the main thread about the episode is locked? first time i've seen it where we can't discuss tonights new episode

Comment

Originally posted by Mav View Post
            anyone know why the main thread about the episode is locked? first time i've seen it where we can't discuss tonights new episode
            They will open it up shortly. It is typically locked until the episode airs as it is suppose to deal with the episode airing and not speculation anymore.
            At least one time though it took awhile before the episode thread was unlocked. Just keep trying.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Mav View Post
              Maybe they're afraid of the reaction.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                I don't see any plot hole, only the device being used in two different ways.
                Yup, remember in Crusade when Vala is taken over Daniel's body? At the time there was only one device being used.

So nope no massive plot holes, and speaking of that.........

They also solved the ATG gene, and made it known that an Ancient device can be activated by someone with the gene and given to someone else for use, like Teyla walking around with the LCD! So those folks should lay down their complaint.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice episode!

Vala,

Comment

So yeah it was pretty good overall, better than I was expecting for a Keller episode (sort of). Although this is one of those episodes where the characters don't really grow since the whole story was focused on someone we will NEVER see again EVER.

Comment

First the term is continuity error. Second the only error I can find is why in Origin were Harris and Salis unconscious when Danieal and Vala occupied their bodies, and why this time it involved a body switch
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Good episode, very entertaining. I loved the little twist where Sheppard and co are racing to save Keller and you think Sheppard is the one who shot the executioner, but then again, Ronon would of likely just stunned him. But you never know with Sheppard. The Zelenka bit at the end with Carson was classic SGA right there. I loved that part and because of that gave this ep a A, which it would of been about a B+! The end was truly dark, because you don't know if she survived, I think she was killed.

Anyway, Mckeller is growing on me, and I am starting to like the couple. One last thing, this was a good team episode. Everyone had their lines and screen shots and nobody was left in the background. Everyone had something to do.

Favorite lines...

Mckay: You were shot, Zelenka was just stabbed a little.
                        Carson: You want me to move you out of the room
                        Zelenka: Only when he is here

LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone else think Ronan was out of shape? He spends all those years being the best runner in the run against the wraith and now he can't even keep up with a common criminal? He is all gloating about how he can handle keeping an eye on the woman, then he loses her to a predictable trick. Ronan is slowly becoming useless.

Comment

Cool episode. The beginning was odd and mysterious. Stabbing Zelenka was horrible! I was surprised to see that happen. A lot of blood as well.

Shouldn't the Atlantis team be more suspicious of odd behavior by now after all the times strange things have happened?

I was figuring that Neeva took over Keller's body on purpose, I was surprised that it was accidental.

Was it just me or was Carl Binder Keller's father in that picture?? Did anyone else notice that? First the Carl Binder memorial theater in "Brain Storm" and now he's also Keller's dad!

Trying to escape in a puddle jumper, was McKay actually considering taking her out? Good thing Ronon was there. I guess he was suspicious!

Wooley was spot on in what happened with her! I'm surprised the rest of the team wasn't so sure.

Beckett! I guess I forgot about him being in this episode! I'm glad we saw him again!

I hate when shows use the "In a coma" thing - in reality, comas are for months or years, not days and light comas are not for days either. No kind of coma is for days.

I'm surprised that she was so forthcoming with the truth about who she really is.

Nice to see the communications terminal again, I never thought we'd see it again, and even a mention of SG-1 and their use of the machines. Why would there be one in Pegasus though?

I hate the fake flashbacks, I refer to the Keller and McKay in Janus's lab, although I am glad to know that they were still going through it and didn't forget about it like so many other technologies.

Keller captured and going to be executed. Horrible.

Did anyone else notice that the village magistrate was that British scientist from SG-1 in "Endgame" except with a beard in this one?

Nice to see the team going to a forest planet again (because it's the 3rd to last episode otherwise it wouldn't be that exciting for me)

The execution thing was somewhat scary - in concept.

So Neeva's henchmen saved her/Keller. I was thinking it was Sheppard.

No surprise that Keller wasn't a good Neeva in the cave.

Why did Neeva in Keller's body think that her henchmen would listen to her in Keller's body or believe it? They're just simple thieves and have no concept or understanding of technologies.

So they had to destroy another communications terminal. I can't say I didn't see that one coming.

So was Neeva killed or the henchman?

Beckett thinking the flowers and chocolate was for him was priceless!

Zelenka was OK! Yay! I figured he would be though.

Vala,

Comment

No matter how good you are there is always someone better
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X