Hottest Person In Stargate And Stargate Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest Person In Stargate And Stargate Atlantis

I have seen a post for Hottest thing in stargate,but i thoguht iwould put a post up for the hottest person in stargate

mine are as follow

1.adria
    2.anise
    3.teyla
    4.sam carter
    5.hathor

you can name more or less than 5 upto you
    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

sorta been done before
    supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

1. Sheppard as a wraith hallucination in "Phantoms"
      2. The "Allies" wraith scientist
      3. Steve
      4. Teyla (I don't find her face that attractive, but she's darn hot whenever she exercises )
      5. Todd (I find his personality and behaviour very hot but his physical appearance not so much)

My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
        you need to read my god damm post,that post is hottest things in stargate mine is hotest person.i love how people judge and then are wrong

Comment

keller,fran
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Since I don't like the objectification, I'll give some more reason behind my choices.

1. Elizabeth. Lizzie lights up the screen every time she's on it, and Torri is surpremely beautiful and lovely.
            2. Carson. He's so sweet in addition to good-looking. And did I mention those dimples? He has the most adorable dimples, like EVARR.
            3. Vala. Claudia has a very unique, beautiful look that makes her stand out. (:

Comment

CARSON He's a hot scot !! lol.

Not only that but he's such a sweet,caring,charming etc guy and he has beautiful eyes.

GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

1.fran
                2.adria
                3.sam
                4.keller
                5.cadman

Comment

it gose for me as:
                  1 Carter for the combat ready chick with the looks as well brains n brawn (spell)
                  2 Sheaperd his hummor and his almost inosent look at things
                  3 keller just her looks really lol!
                  We need a Zed-PM to power the gate.
                  Huh?
                  Zee-PM He's Canadian.
                  (to McKay) I'm sorry.

Comment

Sam
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Adria, Keller.

Comment

god dam how did i forget kellar she is my number 1

Comment

I agree somewhat about the objectification being a little frustrating, Reiko, but I also don't consider anyone hot if they don't have a character behind their looks. For instance, Jewel Staite can be incredibly hot sometimes, but as Keller she's about 50/50. With that in mind, my answers are:

Vala
                          Sam
                          Daniel
                          Mitchell
                          Martouf
                          Jacob
                          Oma

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Okay, I will bite. Even though I suspect this thread will be deleted. (Not that I don't think it is a good idea however!)

My choices:

1. Carson Beckett: Seriously. Epitome of hottness in my opinion. The eyes, shoulders, face, hair, accent. The personality too, I find a 'real character' like Carson to be seriously sexy. He has alot of character depth.

2. Daniel Jackson: The eyes and the face. He is just too cute.

3. Martouf! Smexyness.

4. Major Lorne: Virtually the same reasoning. He looks good in PJ's even!

5. Radek Zelenka: Odd choice? I say no. The wild-genius like hair really does it for me. And have you SEEN those bright baby blues? *squee!* Not to mention whenever he goes off in Czech. Hawt. Nice chest too if I may say so.

6. Young General Hammond: In SG1 I know! I know! Werid right? I mean, Hammond (the real one) is too old for me. But the representation of his younger self was something different ENTIRELY. In 2x21 "1969". The YOUNG General Hammond just did something for me. All young, with red hair and blue eyes. Loved it. http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...lbum=53&pos=89

7. Major Paul Davis: The SG1 USA Air Force Major from the Pentagon. I am not sure, but I can definately appreciate the sexy-man in uniform here. Even more when he has his airforce hat on! http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Paul_Davis
                            Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

1. Khalek from "Prototype"
                              2. Elizabeth Weir
                              3. Jonas Quinn
                              4. Vala
                              5. The monk from Kheb

Ah, superficiality.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X