No announcement yet.

Revelations, Part 2 (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1st time he says it Ash wasnt a problem yet or in a position to became on. I think it does have to do with getting the blood since they lose it right after, but in conection with the cabal knowing everything that was happening. Henry was right there and he didnt get infected. I doubt the Big Guy got closer to Druitt then the others.
    Plus the big guy getting sick you get rid of his biggest problem and force Magnus to take more drastic actions.

Comment

I liked all the John and Watson parts when they were trying to find the entrance to Bhalasamm. Watson goading him and John tell to stop baiting him because he wasn't in the mood.
      sigpic

Comment

I've just watched REVELATION'S P2 and knowing what i know from HAUNTED
        Spoiler:
        what caused John to do what he done so long ago and through time as i was watching it i noticed everytime James was testing him or having ago at him you can see John fighting that urge to kill you could see him not wanting to go back to his darkside .
        Last edited by Skydiver; 15 January 2010, 09:19 AM.
        sigpic
        (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

All in all a very good episode with hust the right amount of levity.
          sigpic

Comment

Folks, please, any and ALL episode discussion past this episode MUST be in spoiler tags.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry Sky i totaly forgot sorry
              sigpic
              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

In rewatching this episode (for the hundredth time! It's one of my faves!), a question has popped into my head. In this episode we see the love/hate relationship of Watson & Druitt because of the Jack the Ripper case. We know it took a long time for James to figure out that the killer was John, and here James bemoans the fact that he was hurt because it was his friend as the killer. However, we know that Helen had been aware of John killing prostitutes from that flashback scene we always keep seeing (where she is a bit late in stopping him from killing the woman). So, did Helen really know that John was the Ripper killer and not tell James about it while he was trying to solve the case?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                  In rewatching this episode (for the hundredth time! It's one of my faves!), a question has popped into my head. In this episode we see the love/hate relationship of Watson & Druitt because of the Jack the Ripper case. We know it took a long time for James to figure out that the killer was John, and here James bemoans the fact that he was hurt because it was his friend as the killer. However, we know that Helen had been aware of John killing prostitutes from that flashback scene we always keep seeing (where she is a bit late in stopping him from killing the woman). So, did Helen really know that John was the Ripper killer and not tell James about it while he was trying to solve the case?
                  That is really good question KayLyne

I'm thinking Helen did know John was JTR before James found out becase of there relationship at the time they still would have been close and Helen would have noticed a change in Johns behavour before any of the others noticed it and i'm thinking she probably got curious about John's where abouts and in that scene where we see her confront him i guessing she wanted to do that on her own with out the others knowing especially James given that he and John are/were close friends she wanted to try and stop him herself help him if she could .

I think she may have told James after she had confronted John and tried to stop him from doing the killings .
                  sigpic

Comment

I could go either way about who knew how much when. It could be that Helen knew before James did, but it could just as easily have been James who told Helen. Either way, I think it cut Magnus deeper than it did the others, for obvious reasons. I think while James was just as hurt, his was also on a pride level, because it rankled him that John had played him, listening to his ideas about the Ripper while being the Ripper the entire time and James hadn't seen it.

I would also like to mention that this episode has me in tears. It's one I don't like to watch very often because my poor fluffy heart just can't take it. But that is probably the ultimate way of acknowledging that an episode is super fantastically awesome.

Comment

ah Rev 2, the season finale and the end of ashley as we know her.

we indulge our inner indiana jones in the tombs, we get some great snark and backtalk between the five. We see watson and druitt make amends before watson's ultimate end. WE see a lot of old grudges but also some deep respect.

the ash/henry story...eh. too easy. we do see into the heart of the cabal ' every abnormal we don't control is a threat',b ut at times they're also kinda OTT cheesy.

so it has great parts and some kinda cheesy parts (and dana is almost painfully annoying)

one unanswered question...easter island????? why the heck go to easter island? travel half way around the world to hand over a vial? isn't that a huge waste of time?

sigpic

Comment

Not a bad season finale. The addition to Tesla to the group made the tunnels more interesting. I do wonder since The Five came from an era where women were not highly regarded for their intellect; why they let Helen lead them over Watson.

I also found the Cabal kind of cheesy at times.
                        sigpic

Comment

I really liked the finale. but watching it knowing what happened to Ashley was sad . I think that easter island, was just to show that they are meeting in an isolated place. and lets face it seeming them on a street corner wouldn't have been as creepy.

I loved all the scenes with the five, especially once Nickela gets added. I also have to say, I love the part when Henry learns that he can control his hap side, and uses it to escape.
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah, quite the irony that they meant to control henry and make him go nuts to prove what an animal he is, but they gave him the confidence to know that he could control his transformations and kinda boosted his abilities.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              yeah, quite the irony that they meant to control henry and make him go nuts to prove what an animal he is, but they gave him the confidence to know that he could control his transformations and kinda boosted his abilities.
                              That's the irony of things. My favorite set of lines from this episode are:

Elementary my dear Watson.
                              Oh, shut up!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                              X