No announcement yet.

Requiem (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that this episode deserves more attention. Hehe.

Did you think about the fact that the "interesting alien" could be in Will instead of Helen ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I watched this episode again today, and I love the teaser where you think Will is the baddie, only for all to be revealed later.
      I also love the music when Helen is dying. It adds so much to the scene.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, he looks kind of evil in that scene.

Comment

This is my favorite episode! Of all time! Well, actually, I think now it ties with Normandy, with Out of the Blue a very narrow second place. But still! It blows my mind every time I watch it.

I tried using it to get my mother into watching the show, but she ruined it (for herself only... she could never ruin it for me ) by pointing out that Magnus and Will too often get soaking wet and STAY soaking wet for entire episodes...

I say well worth it. Besides, they couldn't get two MORE attractive people to get soaking wet for an entire episode. Instead of a drawback, I'm thinking bonus.

I think my favorite part(s) is when she's patting him on the forehead, telling him to stay... and when they're doing the 20 questions thing at the very start. A total foreshadow of where they could potentially go with the show. I love revisionist history. Blows my mind!

So yes. I enjoy Requiem quite a bit. Can you tell?

Comment

AWESOME episode!!!! Enough said.

Comment

Requiem

this week's episode. Lessee, we get magnus' back story, with the requisite name dropping. There's a dig at skiffy, Sharktopus.
              I feel there's also a hint of Jaws with the post mortem, but maybe that's just me.
              I loved seeing panicked magnus, but that Will also calls her on her actions.
              She did a great job iwth crazy as she descends (no pun intended) further and further into madness.

Will gets to resurrect the immortal and we have a happy ending

I know this started the annual ritual of a 'will and magnus two hander', but because it was the first I felt it was better than any of the others. I loved the friendly name dropping - although I always wonder if Magnus really knew those folks or if she just has fun pranking people. Will actually acted a protogee rather than 'immature man'

I do have the one question....where'd the parasite pop go?
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This one is still my favorite for the First Season. I loved how it started; making it appear as though Will was the one who has lost control and then showing us from the beginning of the mission.

I agree Sky that this episode is the best of the two hander. LOL would fun to prank him wouldn't it . I think this also started Martin on his quest to get Amanda in the water.

I would hope they had some kind of containment stored on board for it....or kept the fire extinguisher handy .
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X