Is Todd ruined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Todd ruined?

Unless he can somehow contact one of his other hives, how is he going to get himself back into power among the Wraith? He is dieing, and might die from his "treatment" with a bug queen, so do you think we'll see him again?

I hope so :\

Go Green

Spoilers say yes we will see Todd. And Todd is crafty fellow, I bet he will find a way to regain his power.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think Todd will find his 'cure', and I also don't think his entire crew is dead. I think Kenny may've survived.

Slight EATG spoilers:
      Spoiler:
      If Todd no longer needs to feed, it would not make much sense for him to be the attacker in EATG, and Kenny was the only other wraith with access to the Daedalus' information banks. Tyler McClendon also said he had lines to memorize. Just my theory, though.

Todd being on the iratus bug planet could also explain the picture of him talking to a MALP in JM's blog. Perhaps he needs Sheppard to pick him up.
      Last edited by naamiaiset; 05 December 2008, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Spoilers say yes we will see Todd. And Todd is crafty fellow, I bet he will find a way to regain his power.
        I have no doubt of that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I have no doubt of that.
          Me either.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Oh I have no doubt. I believe we will see Todd again. *nods* He is resourceful and I think he'll manage. lol
            sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for future eps...
              Spoiler:
              Todd said he wouldn't forget Sheppard letting him go - I think we might see Todd help the Lanteans stop the advanced Wraith ship in the final episode. I mean, right now - there is no reason for him to turn on the Lanteans, especially if he's no longer feeding on humans.

But that is one thing I will really miss - I love the whole 'feeding' thing - makes Todd dangerous, even as an ally, and it keeps his edge. I am going to miss that part of him...I would like to have had the best of both worlds - the ability to eat normal food, but with the option still open to feed on humans if the urge is just too strong to resist.

das
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                Spoilers for future eps...
                Spoiler:
                Todd said he wouldn't forget Sheppard letting him go - I think we might see Todd help the Lanteans stop the advanced Wraith ship in the final episode. I mean, right now - there is no reason for him to turn on the Lanteans, especially if he's no longer feeding on humans.

But that is one thing I will really miss - I love the whole 'feeding' thing - makes Todd dangerous, even as an ally, and it keeps his edge. I am going to miss that part of him...I would like to have had the best of both worlds - the ability to eat normal food, but with the option still open to feed on humans if the urge is just too strong to resist.

das
                Spoiler:
                he can still snap necks, during 'the queen' i kept yelling at the screen about Teyla, 'snap her neck Todd dammit! snap her neck.'
                just like that soldier in common ground, a little twist of the wrist and he's still dangerous. Is he still as strong as he was before?
                sigpic
                FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  he can still snap necks, during 'the queen' i kept yelling at the screen about Teyla, 'snap her neck Todd dammit! snap her neck.'
                  just like that soldier in common ground, a little twist of the wrist and he's still dangerous. Is he still as strong as he was before?
                  Hard to say on that last part - he was very sick...poor thing.

das
                  sigpic

Comment

I too can see him regaining his status, but only after the end of the season... by helping the lanteans..

Comment

Sheppard should have at least given him a get well card or something.
                      The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                        I think Todd will find his 'cure', and I also don't think his entire crew is dead. I think Kenny may've survived.

Slight EATG spoilers:
                        Spoiler:
                        Perhaps he needs Sheppard to pick him up.
                        well Sheppard and co. does seem to be Tod's b*tch of late

(i mean were always helping/bailing him out and get rewarded with a double cross..yet still come back for more..hes like their prick-tease alien boyfriend! )

Comment

well, read my new thread of what i think will happen to todd click me.

-gavatarman

sigpic
                          Sig made by squirrely1
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                          *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                            Unless he can somehow contact one of his other hives, how is he going to get himself back into power among the Wraith? He is dieing, and might die from his "treatment" with a bug queen, so do you think we'll see him again?

I hope so :\
                            If he lives, there's one way of gaining power again.

"My Queen, I know the location of Atlantis"

Comment

His queen is dead. Besides even if he were to find a queen her wanted to gain favor with personally, I don't think he'd divulge Atlantis location to her unless he trusted her enough that she's go along with the same plan he did. There are many Wraith he could ally with n the galaxy, there is only 1 Atlantis Expedition. I believe Todd can see the value of uniqueness.

Even without the spoilers I think it would be a simple guess that we'd see him sometime.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Working...
                              X