'Lost' boss "concerned" about cast split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Lost' boss "concerned" about cast split

Lost showrunner Damon Lindelof has admitted that the show's bosses are concerned about the effects of splitting up the characters.

The fourth season revealed the identities of the Oceanic Six through flashforwards, a group which manages to leave the island and return home - leaving the rest behind.

The repercussions for the fifth season led Lindelof to tell Sci Fi Wire: "We're concerned... I think everyone, writers and fans alike, feels the show is at its best when our characters are together, but the fact of the matter is that the story is constantly twisting and turning to keep them apart."

Lindelof also suggested that the split may only be a temporary measure that will work in the show's favour. "Let's face it, absence makes the heart grow fonder, but there's nothing sweeter than a reunion. All we're willing to say at this point is that if we were to spend the entire duration of season five with the Oceanic Six trying to get back to the island, we are fully aware that the audience would strangle us."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a13...ast-split.html

I thought the preview with Jack saying something like "Let's go get 'em" or w/e it was made it clear they would get back early in the season.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I always knew they would reunite eventually but I still think what I always have and that is will about mid season or around the 11 to 16 that we will see them reunited.

Comment

I hope they put the casts back together toward the end of the season....I want to see them apart for awhile. It would be nice to see they struggle to get back to the island, I mean it can't be that easy to find.

I hope there is a battle for leadership over the island with the 'others' and the ones left behind. The writers have alot of stuff to work with...lets hope the don't let us down.

Comment

Originally posted by Legal Mouse View Post
          I hope they put the casts back together toward the end of the season....I want to see them apart for awhile. It would be nice to see they struggle to get back to the island, I mean it can't be that easy to find.

I hope there is a battle for leadership over the island with the 'others' and the ones left behind. The writers have alot of stuff to work with...lets hope the don't let us down.
          They've never let me down so far, they will no doubt write this brilliantly.

Comment

Working...
          X