No announcement yet.

Favorite Jayne Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st - Jayne: (About his hat) "Pretty cunning, don't cha think?" (50)
    2nd - Jayne: "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here." (50)
    3rd - Jayne: "Let's be bad guys!" (50)
    4th - Jayne: "Dear Diary... today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (50)
    5th - Mal: "Looks can be deceiving." Jayne: "Not as deceiving as a lowdown, dirty... deceiver." (50)
    6th - Jayne: "What'd you all order a dead guy for?" (50)
    7th - Jayne: "You shoot me if they take me!" (Mal points gun at his leg) "Well don't shoot me first!" (50)
    8th - Jayne: "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid." (50)
    9th - Jayne: "She has a name. I call her Vera." (50)
    10th - Jayne: "The living legend needs eggs!" (50)
    11th - Jayne: "Ten percent of nuthin' is...let me do the math here...nuthin' into nuthin'...carry the nuthin'..." (50)
    12th - Jayne: "Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?" (50)
    13th - Jayne: "I married me a powerful ugly creature." (50)
    14th - Jayne: "Yeah and if wishes were horses we'd all be eating steak!" (50)
    15th - Jayne: "Time for some thrilling heroics." (50)
    16th - Jayne: "I don't wanna explode!" (50)
    17th - Jayne: "That's why I never kiss 'em on the mouth." (50)
    18th - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." Mal: "They're whores." Jayne: "I'm in." (50)
    19th - Jayne: "Shake your head boy, your eyes are stuck." (50)
    20th - Jayne: "Boy it shure would be nice to have some grenades right about now doncha think?" (50)
    21st - Jayne: "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me." (50)
    22nd - Jayne: "My muscular buttocks it's forty!" (50)

Jayne: "Little Kaylee's always one man short." (21)
    Jayne: "Smellin' a lot of "if" comin' off this plan." (15)
    Jayne: Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar. (2)
    Jayne: "Can I start getting sexed already?" (2)
    Jayne: "We applied the cortical electrodes but were unable to get a neural reaction from either patient." (1)
    Jayne: "I'll be in my bunk." (0)
    Jayne: "See, Vera? Dress yourself up you get taken out somewhere fun." (0)
    Jayne to prisoner: "I'm just gonna start cuttin on ya.... " (0)
    Jayne: "She [River] is starting to damage my calm." (0)
    Jayne: "No, not now that she's a... a killer woman, we oughta be bringing her tea and dumplings!" (0)
    Jayne: "How big a room?" (0)
    Zoe: "Do you really think any of us are gonna get through this?" Jayne: "Well I might." (0)
    Jayne: "Shepherd Book used to tell me, 'Can't do somethin' smart, do somethin' right'." (0)
    Jayne: "If I could make you purtier, I would." (10)
    Jayne: "Captain says you're to stay put. Doesn't want you runnin' afoul of his blushin' psychotic bride. She figures out who you are, she'll turn you in 'fore you can say... 'don't turn me in, lady'." (0)
    Jayne: "I don't know. You think we should be using my fame to hoodwink folks?" (0)
    Jayne: "A trade!? Hell, it's theft! This is the best damn gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value. It's miles more worthy than what you got." (0)
    Jayne: "Damn yokels can't tell a transport ship ain't got no guns on it haha! Blow a new crater in this moon....HAHAHAHA!" (1)
    Jayne: "Whoop! My John Thomas is about to pop off and fly around the room, there's so much tasty here. Ooh!" (0)
    Jayne: "What're you gonna do, clone 'im?" (while looking at Mal's severed ear) (0)
    sigpic
    Sig by (x)

Comment

2nd - Jayne: "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here." (50)
      4th - Jayne: "Dear Diary... today I was pompous and my sister was crazy." (flips page) "Today, we were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (50)
      5th - Mal: "Looks can be deceiving." Jayne: "Not as deceiving as a lowdown, dirty... deceiver." (50)
      7th - Jayne: "You shoot me if they take me!" (Mal points gun at his leg) "Well don't shoot me first!" (50)
      8th - Jayne: "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid." (50)
      11th - Jayne: "Ten percent of nuthin' is...let me do the math here...nuthin' into nuthin'...carry the nuthin'..." (50)
      18th - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." Mal: "They're whores." Jayne: "I'm in." (50)
      20th - Jayne: "Boy it shure would be nice to have some grenades right about now doncha think?" (50)
      21st - Jayne: "These are stone killers, little man. They ain't cuddly like me." (50)

Jayne: Well, what you plan and what takes place ain't ever exactly been similar. (2)
      Jayne: "We applied the cortical electrodes but were unable to get a neural reaction from either patient." (1)
      Jayne: "No, not now that she's a... a killer woman, we oughta be bringing her tea and dumplings!" (0)
      Zoe: "Do you really think any of us are gonna get through this?" Jayne: "Well I might." (0)
      Jayne: "Shepherd Book used to tell me, 'Can't do somethin' smart, do somethin' right'." (0)
      Jayne: "If I could make you purtier, I would." (11)
      Jayne: "Captain says you're to stay put. Doesn't want you runnin' afoul of his blushin' psychotic bride. She figures out who you are, she'll turn you in 'fore you can say... 'don't turn me in, lady'." (0)
      Jayne: "I don't know. You think we should be using my fame to hoodwink folks?" (0)
      Jayne: "A trade!? Hell, it's theft! This is the best damn gun made by man. It has extreme sentimental value. It's miles more worthy than what you got." (0)
      Jayne: "Damn yokels can't tell a transport ship ain't got no guns on it haha! Blow a new crater in this moon....HAHAHAHA!" (1)
      Jayne: "Whoop! My John Thomas is about to pop off and fly around the room, there's so much tasty here. Ooh!" (0)
      Jayne: "What're you gonna do, clone 'im?" (while looking at Mal's severed ear) (0)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Jayne: "No, not now that she's a... a killer woman, we oughta be bringing her tea and dumplings!" (1)
        Jayne: "If I could make you purtier, I would." (11)
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

Jayne: "No, not now that she's a... a killer woman, we oughta be bringing her tea and dumplings!" (1)
          Jayne: "If I could make you purtier, I would." (12)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
          X