• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulletproof (812)

so what did everyone think?
    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Spoiler:
    John Jones is shot by an unseen assailant while on duty, and Chloe and Clark suspect that the shooter was another police officer. Clark goes undercover as a cop to identify the shooter. Clark discovers that a group of officers are taking the law into their own hands, and killing criminals. The group realize who Clark really is, and frame him for John's attempted murder. Believing that Green Arrow is on to them, the cops attempt to kill him as well. Luckily, Clark's words of encouragement persuade one of the cops to turn on the others. With some help from John, who has recovered, Clark is cleared of all charges. Lana informs Tess that Lex inserted a nano-transmitter into her optic nerve so that he could keep an eye on everything she was doing. As retribution, Tess offers Oliver the chance to buy LuthorCorp.

Comment

Just like last week I thought this one was a good episode except for the Clark/Lana stuff at the end. Best part was probably the little JLA moment with Clark, Oliver and Jones. (at least for me)
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I also thought that this was a good episode. And I liked the fight that Lana had with Tess (I think it shows how good of a hand-to-hand fighter Lana has become). I thought it was interesting to see what some of the police in Metropolis are like. Although I do think that Oliver and Clark (mostly Clark) need to work more on teamwork.

Comment

I was with Oliver when they were arguing over how to handle the situation lol. I still think he was right too.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I liked this episode quite a bit. I hope John JOnes comes back and hopefully he somehow regains his powers.
            "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

Really good episode Thursday night. This has been a really impressive season so far, at least IMO.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X