Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaito's Power: Deleted scene! Canon?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jSLrQ_6zi3Y

do you think this scene, (on the season 2 dvd's) in which kaito's power is revealed is canon? i have seen several people saying "i wish kaito's power was revealed" do you think TPTB deleted this scene because they wanted it to be something else or a surprise later on? if so, why would they do that then kill him off?
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Doubt it's canon, much like Sylar's stealing of the Chameleon Ability and Indestructable Skin Ability is canon.

Angella's Prophet Dreams seem similar to Kaito's ability, so anything's possible.

Comment

Actually, Indestructable Skin is now a cannon ability, although it's called Impenetrable Skin. Baron Samedi, the Haitian's brother has this ability. Kaito's ability might be cannon later on, but right now I don't think it's cannon. Hopefully the upcoming episodes will reveal it. I also hear that Ishi Nakamura, Kaito's wife and Hiro's mother will be in the next episode and that she has an ability as well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
        Actually, Indestructable Skin is now a cannon ability, although it's called Impenetrable Skin. Baron Samedi, the Haitian's brother has this ability. Kaito's ability might be cannon later on, but right now I don't think it's cannon. Hopefully the upcoming episodes will reveal it. I also hear that Ishi Nakamura, Kaito's wife and Hiro's mother will be in the next episode and that she has an ability as well.
        What I meant was that Sylar's aquirement of Impenetrable Skin wasn't canon, from another source than Baron Samedi (it was some random red-shirt he met in a Restaurant Bathroom, or somewhere).

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
          What I meant was that Sylar's aquirement of Impenetrable Skin wasn't canon, from another source than Baron Samedi (it was some random red-shirt he met in a Restaurant Bathroom, or somewhere).
          Oh. Ok. I see what you mean. The guy's name that Sylar gets Impenetrable Skin from is Robert Keep, by the way. What I suggest that we do is think of the powers in any of deleted scenes from Season 2 as non-cannon, until they get officially revealed in the main storyline either in Volume Four: Fugutives (back half of Season 3) or Volume Five (Season 4).
          sigpic

Comment

I would have thought that Kaito's super power was having no gag reflex.

Comment

My guess is that Kaito's ability will be revealed in the upcoming episode, "Our Father", along with Ishi Nakamura's (Kaito's wife and Hiro's mother) ability, since both Hiro and Claire travel back in time to when Kaito gives baby Claire to Noah. There's actually going to be someone playing Ishi Nakamura in "Our Father".
              sigpic

Comment

Cool scene, I wonder why they took it out. I like characters like Kaito that can make a little money from their powers, but ultimately are good people. So we know for now.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow AAPL is at 135 in that scene, that must be a while ago

Sorry, had to say that

Comment

Working...
                  X