No announcement yet.

Favourite Mal/Jayne Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (45)
    - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (28)
    - "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (4)
    - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (5)
    - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
    - "This is my first mate, Zoe; I'll introduce you to the rest later, they're good folk." "Can I start getting sexed already?" "Well that one's kind of horrific." (1)
    - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (4)

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (45)
      - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (5)
      - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
      - "This is my first mate, Zoe; I'll introduce you to the rest later, they're good folk." "Can I start getting sexed already?" "Well that one's kind of horrific." (1)
      - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (5)
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (46)
        - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (5)

Comment

- Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (6)

Comment

In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (46)
            - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (29)
            - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (6)

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (29)
              - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (7)

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (30)
                - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (7)
                sigpic

Comment

- Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (8)

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (47)
                    - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (8)

Spoiler:
                    You know, the airlock thing may actually be my favourite moment in anything ever. It'd at least make my top ten.

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (48)
                      sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (48)
                        - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (31)

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (49)

Comment

- "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (6)

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (32)
                              - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (6)

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (33)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X