No announcement yet.

Favourite Mal/Jayne Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (24)
    - "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (3)
    - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
    - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (2)
    sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (25)
      - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (26)
        sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (27)
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (28)
            sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (29)
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (30)
                sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (31)
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (32)
                    sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (33)
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (34)
                        sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (35)
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (3)

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (4)
                              sigpic

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (4)
                                - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (1)

"Say goodbye to your sanity!"

Spoiler:

Mollari: Isn't it ironic? When I first came to Babylon 5 I had all the choices in the world, and no power at all... now I have all the power I could ever want... and no choice... no choice...

Mollari: It was something my father said. I was just a boy... and I heard him, crying in his room. I asked him what was wrong, and he said "My shoes are too tight... but it does not matter... because I have forgotten how to dance..." ...I never understood that until now... now... my shoes are too tight... and I have forgotten how to dance...
                                Vir: I don't understand...
                                Mollari: ...nor should you...

Comment

Working...
                                X