No announcement yet.

Favourite Mal/Jayne Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (36)
    - "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (3)
    - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
    - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (4)
    - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (1)
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (36)
      - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
      - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (5)
      - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (1)
      sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (37)
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

- "This is my first mate, Zoe; I'll introduce you to the rest later, they're good folk." "Can I start getting sexed already?" "Well that one's kind of horrific." (1)
          Last edited by Ka'lel; 28 January 2009, 10:06 AM. Reason: bolded
          Ka'lel on the Stargate Wiki

Atlantis is over Destiny 1?
          Bill bill Bill Nye the Science Guy

Comment

- "This is my first mate, Zoe; I'll introduce you to the rest later, they're good folk." "Can I start getting sexed already?" "Well that one's kind of horrific." (1)

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (38)
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (6)
                sigpic

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (7)
                  sigpic
                  My Site || My Blog

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (8)
                    sigpic

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (9)
                      sigpic
                      My Site || My Blog

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (10)
                        sigpic

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (11)
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (12)
                            sigpic

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (13)
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (14)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X