No announcement yet.

Favourite Mal/Jayne Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (49)
    - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (49)
    - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (8)
    - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (6)
    - "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (4)
    - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
    - "This is my first mate, Zoe; I'll introduce you to the rest later, they're good folk." "Can I start getting sexed already?" "Well that one's kind of horrific." (1)
    sigpic

Comment

1st Place - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (50)

- Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (8)
      - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (6)
      - "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (4)
      - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
      - "This is my first mate, Zoe; I'll introduce you to the rest later, they're good folk." "Can I start getting sexed already?" "Well that one's kind of horrific." (1)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

- "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (5)
        sigpic

Comment

2nd Place - In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (50)

Comment

- "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (7)
            sigpic

Comment

- "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (8)

Comment

- Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (9)

- "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (8)
                sigpic

Comment

- Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (9)
                  - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (9)

Comment

Working...
                  X