Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Favourite Mal/Jayne Moment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (38)
    - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (15)
    - "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (3)
    - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
    - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (1)
    - "This is my first mate, Zoe; I'll introduce you to the rest later, they're good folk." "Can I start getting sexed already?" "Well that one's kind of horrific." (1)

Air Force Chief of Staff mrscopterdoc's Avatar

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (16)
    - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
    - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (1)
    - "This is my first mate, Zoe; I'll introduce you to the rest later, they're good folk." "Can I start getting sexed already?" "Well that one's kind of horrific." (1)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (17)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (18)

TARDIS, Narnia, Camelot, Hogwarts, The Midlands

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (19)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (20)

- "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (4)

Assigned to the Daedalus.... *grumble grumble*

Sci-Fi Re: Favourite Mal/Jayne Moment

- "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (2)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (21)
    - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (2)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (22)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (23)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (24)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (25)

- When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (26)

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (39)

- "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (3)

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (40)
    - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (4)

I voted it up to 3 yesterday... *shrugs* Also corrected Alder's vote to the airlock thing.

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (41)
    - "Can you hear me captain?" "Yeah cause I'm standing right here" "You're commin' in good and clear" "That's because I'm standing right here!" (4)

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (41)
    - Jayne: "Cause I don't know these folks, don't much care to." - Mal: "They're whores." - Jayne: "I'm in." (1)