Favourite Mal/Jayne Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Mal/Jayne Moment

Not necessarily shippy moment of course. (Does anyone shio these two? I don't know)

Anyway, pretty standard faire I guess, first to fifty.

-"This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (1)
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

My favorite Mal and Jayne moment was in "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain"

I know this wasn't a complete Mal/Jayne moment because some of the crew as there but it was still a good banter between the two.
    "I love my insanity because it keeps all the sane people away from me"

Comment

When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds"

Bad Guy: And I think maybe you gonna give me a little one-on-one time with the missus.
      Jayne: Oh, I think you might want to reconsider that last part. See, I married me a powerful ugly creature.
      Mal: How can you say that? How can you shame me in front of new people?
      Jayne: If I could make you prettier, I would.
      Mal: You are not the man I met a year ago.

Comment

Looks like there was a bit of confusion to how to post in this thread

- "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (1)
        - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (1)
        - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (1)
        - In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (1)
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

"This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (2)
          - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (1)
          - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (1)
          sigpic
          Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

-"This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (2)
            - When Mal is in drag at the beginning of "Our Mrs. Reynolds" (2)
            sigpic

Comment

-"This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (2)
              - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)

Comment

Mal from "Our Mrs. Reynolds" after Jayne offers to trade the gun (Vera):

"Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle" (1)
                sigpic

Comment

-"This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (3)
                  - In "JaynesTown" when Mal asks Jayne "Want to explain to me why there is a statue of you looking at me like I owe him something" and Jayne replies "Wish I could captain" (2)
                  - In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (2)

Comment

- "This is my very favourite Gun" Jayne barters with Mal for Saffron. (3)
                    - In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (3)
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (4)
                      sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (5)
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (6)
                          sigpic

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (7)
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

- In "Ariel" when Mal puts Jayne in the airlock. (8)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X