This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A way to spice things up on SGU

What they could really use is a character trapped like them on the Destiny but not part of the team. Someone who they would prefer to eject into space but must instead work with.

So, why not Cliff Simon playing Baal?

Write it in that Baal was likewise experimenting with the Universe chevron, and is also trapped on the Destiny. With no Jaffa warriors, he is on his own.

Needless to say there wold be edgy friction between Baal and the team, which could help the show not be overly milquetoast. Simon would also give a tangible link to SG-1.

What is the reason for not spacing him?

Comment

Problem is Continuuam killed off Ba'al, otherwise it would be a great idea

You could use Athena maybe she is still at large

Comment

why do you want charcters from the othe programs is there something wrong with starting a new program,i think its what the franshice needs,i love sg1 and atlantis so lets just let universe have its own chance by it self
        sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
          why do you want charcters from the othe programs is there something wrong with starting a new program,i think its what the franshice needs,i love sg1 and atlantis so lets just let universe have its own chance by it self
          Do you realy think thats going to happen? Atlantis had to have contact with Earth way to quickly for my liking. and dont forget they will want to use there beloved sg1 members and maybe a couple of Atlantians as guest spots aswell. there is no such thing as stand alone in this franchise
          sigpic
          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Joelist View Post
            What they could really use is a character trapped like them on the Destiny but not part of the team. Someone who they would prefer to eject into space but must instead work with.

Write it in that Baal was likewise experimenting with the Universe chevron, and is also trapped on the Destiny. With no Jaffa warriors, he is on his own.

Needless to say there wold be edgy friction between Baal and the team, which could help the show not be overly milquetoast. Simon would also give a tangible link to SG-1.
            well i was going to say some curry would but your idea is good too
            p.s. post #400!!

KEEP IT CLEAN
            Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
            Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Problem is Continuuam killed off Ba'al, otherwise it would be a great idea
              Yes....but.....at the end of Continuum it was said that there were no more locator beacons and they were sure Baal and all of his clones were gone, however if Baal (or one of his clones) was on the Destiny somewhere way out there, then he wouldn't be detected and nobody would have seen him.

It's at least plausible ......

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
                Yes, I agree. I wasn't even wild at first about the idea of Replicators in the Pegasus galaxy. I'm all for limited crossover, but I'd like to see SGU stand on its own for a while before introducing characters or concepts from previous shows—other than those that are necessary, e.g., stargates and Ancient tech.
                sigpic

Comment

From the character descriptions, that sounds like the point of the Chloe character.

Comment

Originally posted by revo1059 View Post
                    Yes....but.....at the end of Continuum it was said that there were no more locator beacons and they were sure Baal and all of his clones were gone, however if Baal (or one of his clones) was on the Destiny somewhere way out there, then he wouldn't be detected and nobody would have seen him.

It's at least plausible ......
                    Well at the Start it was stated that only the Real Ba'al could turn his locator beacon off. So the Real Ba'al is Dead for sure.

But as you say if a clone managed to gain entry to the ship or even further afield it is plausable as you say that a clone survived

Comment

Setting aside the question of how many Ba'al's are still up in the air, no one's answered the real question: why would they not space him? What would be so important that they wouldn't get rid of the one person on board that they were sure that they couldn't trust and who was certainly to betray them at the first opportunity?

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                        Do you realy think thats going to happen? Atlantis had to have contact with Earth way to quickly for my liking. and dont forget they will want to use there beloved sg1 members and maybe a couple of Atlantians as guest spots aswell. there is no such thing as stand alone in this franchise

yo ucant say it wont happen in this franchise,atlantis was something close to sg1 but universe has no need to cross charcters over
                        sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

Comment

and what stops him from killing the whole sgu team once he gains some measure of his old power and influence

aside the fact he's dead
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't like this idea. I'm sure there will be conflict and disagreements, especially since they're not well trained experienced soldiers, like SG-1 was (is), but I hate shows that get all their drama from the fact that these people, in a desperate situation, can't get along or agree on anything (see: BSG). Having a bad guy as a prisoner on board, maybe one who knows more about the ship than they do and can help run it, would be better. Then can call on him when they need to but he had no real power.

Comment

I know they may be a little old but here is two ways to spice up SGU!!

Tiffany Amber Theissen - 34yr old
                              http://img23.exs.cx/img23/2236/Tiffa...r_Thiessen.jpg
                              http://americasnewstoday.com/images/...1231974-02.jpg
                              http://azizf11.free.fr/Tiffani%20Amb...er%20pants.jpg

Kelly Packard - 33yr old
                              http://www.icpin.com/titles/packard.jpg
                              http://www.pozevedete.net/wp-content..._pics_0008.jpg
                              http://www.pozevedete.net/wp-content..._pics_0002.jpg

Honestly I did try to find less sexy images, but i couldn't. They really are good actresses, being extremely hot is just an added bonus!! And yes one was on baywatch and the other on saved by the bell, but along with Jewel Staite and Elisha Cuthbert, these are my favorite TV women ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X