Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As hot as Kelly Kapowski is I don't think I could bear people calling SGU 'Saved by the Stargate Voyager: 90210' So I'd say no.

Perfecto!

Comment

lost in SPACE?

Comment

Originally posted by Joelist View Post
        What they could really use is a character trapped like them on the Destiny but not part of the team. Someone who they would prefer to eject into space but must instead work with.

So, why not Cliff Simon playing Baal?

Write it in that Baal was likewise experimenting with the Universe chevron, and is also trapped on the Destiny. With no Jaffa warriors, he is on his own.

Needless to say there wold be edgy friction between Baal and the team, which could help the show not be overly milquetoast. Simon would also give a tangible link to SG-1.
        i assumed that was the point of the daughter of the senator.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

It would make sgu funny?

Go Green

Comment

Cast Chuck Norris as the expedition leader & make his weapon of choice a BB Gun

Comment

Originally posted by Joelist View Post
              What they could really use is a character trapped like them on the Destiny but not part of the team. Someone who they would prefer to eject into space but must instead work with.

So, why not Cliff Simon playing Baal?

Write it in that Baal was likewise experimenting with the Universe chevron, and is also trapped on the Destiny. With no Jaffa warriors, he is on his own.

Needless to say there wold be edgy friction between Baal and the team, which could help the show not be overly milquetoast. Simon would also give a tangible link to SG-1.
              don't read unless you want to be spoiled!
              Spoiler:

Um...I don't think that's possible...Stargate: Continuum ended the Baal story. But its still a good idea..just not with Baal.

Comment

Working...
              X