• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
    Amazon.co.uk updated the season 1.0 artwork:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Caprica-Seas...=1TUHESTG1VOQ1
    MUCH better than the previous artwork.
    sigpic

Comment

I had to do a poster for something for a project in school, so I thought I'd do one for Caprica. Honestly, I did not put a lot of effort into it, but here it is. I didn't know where else to post it. I made it with Adobe InDesign.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5632/capricac.jpg
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Caprica Cancelled

THR
        that's really very sad news for me. I love "Bill Adama" now i am gonna miss him

Comment

All eps of Caprica are now up for streaming on Netflix.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

I still miss this show.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Me too. And I'd love to own the show too, but no BD no buy. This show was gorgeously shot, and there's just no damn way I'm going to waste money on a crappy DVD release.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Still no news of a potential Blu-ray release? I've been really missing this show(especially the beautiful Magda Apanowicz) and i'm dying to see all the behind the scenes features from it.

I bought the SD version on Amazon on demand and i'm thinking of buying it in HD. The folks who made this amazingly written series deserve all the support they can get.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Me too. And I'd love to own the show too, but no BD no buy. This show was gorgeously shot, and there's just no damn way I'm going to waste money on a crappy DVD release.
                  Agreed! the same thing has happened with s2 of SGU, except I caved and bought it because ti was 20 bucks :-( even if a show gets canned surley they can do a BD release of it most people have tvs that are HD capable >.<
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spratty View Post
                    Agreed! the same thing has happened with s2 of SGU, except I caved and bought it because ti was 20 bucks :-( even if a show gets canned surley they can do a BD release of it most people have tvs that are HD capable >.<
                    I found a Blu-ray import on amazon but i wouldn't spend $70 on it. It says Region Free but doesn't Sony Blu-ray players.

Comment

What language is it in? also being australian Amazon never seems to accept my address for shipping despite being allowed to select australia as my country and the sellers saying international shipping.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spratty View Post
                        What language is it in? also being australian Amazon never seems to accept my address for shipping despite being allowed to select australia as my country and the sellers saying international shipping.
                        Judging by the box art i'd say Italian(typed the words into google translate and it was recognized as Italian)?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedted View Post
                          Judging by the box art i'd say Italian(typed the words into google translate and it was recognized as Italian)?
                          That's the French release actually. And it's much cheaper to order it from Amazon.fr (around $43.50):
                          http://www.amazon.fr/Caprica-Lint%C3...5806192&sr=8-2

English & French languages
                          French subtitles
                          English bonus content with french subtitles

Comment

now that confuses me more so the french get BD while none of the english speaking world does? :-(
                            sigpic

Comment

Sasha Roiz will be at the Galaxy.con in Düsseldorf, Germany in September 2013

http://galaxycon.de/en/
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Hi all,

Just a quick post to inform you that...

Alessandra Toressani is due to appear at 'Serenity Forever' here in the UK in September.
                                Details can be found on....

www.seanharry.com/events/serenity/index.htm
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X