Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829

Default Re: CAPRICA News, Articles, Reviews Misc. tidbits about the show (Possible Spoilers)

Me too. And I'd love to own the show too, but no BD no buy. This show was gorgeously shot, and there's just no damn way I'm going to waste money on a crappy DVD release.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Default Re: CAPRICA News, Articles, Reviews Misc. tidbits about the show (Possible Spoilers)

Still no news of a potential Blu-ray release? I've been really missing this show(especially the beautiful Magda Apanowicz) and i'm dying to see all the behind the scenes features from it.

I bought the SD version on Amazon on demand and i'm thinking of buying it in HD. The folks who made this amazingly written series deserve all the support they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Me too. And I'd love to own the show too, but no BD no buy. This show was gorgeously shot, and there's just no damn way I'm going to waste money on a crappy DVD release.
    Agreed! the same thing has happened with s2 of SGU, except I caved and bought it because ti was 20 bucks :-( even if a show gets canned surley they can do a BD release of it most people have tvs that are HD capable >.<

Quote Originally Posted by spratty View Post
    Agreed! the same thing has happened with s2 of SGU, except I caved and bought it because ti was 20 bucks :-( even if a show gets canned surley they can do a BD release of it most people have tvs that are HD capable >.<
    I found a Blu-ray import on amazon but i wouldn't spend $70 on it. It says Region Free but doesn't Sony Blu-ray players.

What language is it in? also being australian Amazon never seems to accept my address for shipping despite being allowed to select australia as my country and the sellers saying international shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by spratty View Post
    What language is it in? also being australian Amazon never seems to accept my address for shipping despite being allowed to select australia as my country and the sellers saying international shipping.
    Judging by the box art i'd say Italian(typed the words into google translate and it was recognized as Italian)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedted View Post
    Judging by the box art i'd say Italian(typed the words into google translate and it was recognized as Italian)?
    That's the French release actually. And it's much cheaper to order it from Amazon.fr (around $43.50):
    http://www.amazon.fr/Caprica-Lint%C3...5806192&sr=8-2

English & French languages
    French subtitles
    English bonus content with french subtitles

now that confuses me more so the french get BD while none of the english speaking world does? :-(

Sasha Roiz will be at the Galaxy.con in Düsseldorf, Germany in September 2013

http://galaxycon.de/en/
    Grimm returns October 24

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

The Unfashionable End of the Western Spiral Arm..!

Hi all,

Just a quick post to inform you that...

Alessandra Toressani is due to appear at 'Serenity Forever' here in the UK in September.
    Details can be found on....

www.seanharry.com/events/serenity/index.htm
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!