Dual (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
    how do we know he didn't take hobo collosus' power, all we saw was his severed arm.
    Well, it seemed to be still moving, so I assumed he had just been killed/ ripped to shreds, and Sylar didn't appear to be covered in blood, so...

He could have taken it though, true.

Comment

great episode 9/10

things i liked

worf obama
      setting up for volume 4
      angela survived
      peter got his powers back
      mohinder back to normal (i guess)
      ando has a power

things i didnt like

when did sylar learn to teleport?
      tracy strauss survived
      hiro is still powerless
      didnt see much of michael dorn, i saw him in the credits at the start and i was looking for him during the whole episode (but his appearance was good tho)
      couldnt ando shoot red flames in hiro's alternate future?

there just nitpicking things but there wasnt really anything i didnt like about this episode, reminded me of the greatness of season 1

and i kind of get the feeling that ando will jumpstart hiro's powers
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        when did sylar learn to teleport?
        couldnt ando shoot red flames in hiro's alternate future?
        Sylar just uses his Telekinesis to move silently/ levitate around rooms, and probably sound manipulation to remain stealthy quiet as he goes. Much like how he was when he was messing with Claire to get her powers in the first episode.

Future!Ando had lightning to, although much more controlled and directed in arcs it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
          Sylar just uses his Telekinesis to move silently/ levitate around rooms, and probably sound manipulation to remain stealthy quiet as he goes. Much like how he was when he was messing with Claire to get her powers in the first episode.

Future!Ando had lightning to, although much more controlled and directed in arcs it seems.
          thanks for clarifying, i must have missed that
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            tracy strauss survived
            Haha, yeah. They really need to get Ali Larter off the show. Tracy is such a bad character (she had a promising start but man....) and Ali Larter is just...not a very good actress. Sigh...
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

thats not bad episode

i wanted meredith and flint to finally find each other and him finding out claire is his niece

i didnt really like knox so im glad his dead
              i guess sylar doesnt need doyle abilites since he has telekinisis and he might of taken hobo collosus abilty and if he could get it maybe the best way for him was to strench his body to it broke hence the servered arm (maybe)

i loved the bit where meredith cringed when doyle was talking to sylar about her

wanted more screen time from the marine like him getting the upper hand on knox since his a marine he wouldnt really fear knox and knox would be a normal guy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                Really didn't like this episode, awful science and those corny Sylar lines are starting to become unbearable. And how can Arthur be dead, didn't be absorb Adam's healing ability?
                The Haïtian was there, apperantly once you're shot with him there you're a goner!

So this means the Haïtian could easily dispose of Sylar, I think they made him too powerful, the Haïtian could kill every single most powerful character was he given a gun and put to good use. Though apparently his power doesn't last forever, would Sylar be stronger than Petrelli?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                  The Haïtian was there, apperantly once you're shot with him there you're a goner!

So this means the Haïtian could easily dispose of Sylar, I think they made him too powerful, the Haïtian could kill every single most powerful character was he given a gun and put to good use. Though apparently his power doesn't last forever, would Sylar be stronger than Petrelli?
                  I thought it was more of a matter of where you were shot. With Claire and Peter we learned that once an object enters the head, you won't heal untill it's removed, and Adam believed that a bullet straight through the head would kill him permanantly. You could also blow the brain to little peices and burn the body so that said person would never regenarate properly. I'm surprised why no one's asked about why Peter isn't dead? I know that this may not be the best place for this question but when Claire lost her power she died of an infection, when Adam lost his he turned to dust. So why isn't Peter dead? The only thing I can think of is that he still had an immune system which would only work if he wasn't using Claire's power. I liked the episode, Sylar was back with awesomeness. And Ando has a power. Can't wait for Fugitives!
                  Last edited by flameling; 02 January 2009, 12:51 PM.
                  http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
                    Adam believed that a bullet straight through the head would kill him permanantly.
                    I've wondered, how exactly does Adam know a bullet to the head would kill him? Clearly he's not experienced it to himself; so he must have met another person with Regenerative capabilities and seen it happen to them.

Although, possibly nobody thought to remove the bullet, so the person could have still been recoverable...

Also, Adam was a goner anyway, days later and the Eclipse would have removed his powers and he would have been turned to dust.

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                      Also, Adam was a goner anyway, days later and the Eclipse would have removed his powers and he would have been turned to dust.
                      Actually, i wonder about this. He's been alive for hundreds of years right? You would think the eclipse would have happened many times during his long life time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                        Actually, i wonder about this. He's been alive for hundreds of years right? You would think the eclipse would have happened many times during his long life time.
                        Unless he had a disease that progressed each time he lost his power because his immune system wasn't active continually. Don't know how it would turn him to dust though.

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
                          Unless he had a disease that progressed each time he lost his power because his immune system wasn't active continually. Don't know how it would turn him to dust though.
                          The way I understood it, since he was so old, when he lost his power his body simply reverted back to what he should of been if he never had power: dead. He should of been completely decomposed and back to dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Draver View Post
                            The way I understood it, since he was so old, when he lost his power his body simply reverted back to what he should of been if he never had power: dead. He should of been completely decomposed and back to dust.
                            That's how I understood it too, but unless the Eclipse was a one time thing, which is doubtful, it should of happened many times in his life.

Comment

1. Some messy loyalties in this ep.

2. I'm not sure Hiro has his power back yet.

3. RIP Meredith.

4. Nathan, WTF are you doing?
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

wasn't Haitian still holding Arthur powers back when Sylar kill him with the bullet though the head? if not wouldn't Arthur have fought back?

Comment

Working...
                                X