Our Father (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
    Hiro's mother was played by Tamylin Tomita, who was the Chinese ambassador in SG-1 and Atantis.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000674/
    THAT's where I recognised her from!

Great episode, nice time-travel plot, was hoping for a little more backstory on the Heroes-world, but seeing as Hiro is still stuck there, hopefully next week's episode will have some in.

Sylar is amazing. The elevator scene was epic xD

Next week's thrilling conclusion to this Chapter should be great. Nathan in command with a squad of soldiers at his disposal. Perfect

Comment

I miss Elle.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Whats the deal with peter and hiro losing their powers its doing my head in. Maybe now that sylars back peter can get his back but god knows how. Also i dont think we've seen the last of peters father.

Comment

While the eclipse 2 parter was a boring mess. This episode was actually pretty good. While his progression doesn't make sense, its nice to have the old Sylar back. The scene with Hiro's mother was heartfelt. The episode was fun to watch.
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

so hero could protect the light eh? WRONG!!!!

question: how did arthur get to 16 years ago? or was that 16 years ago arthur? if so how did he know about stuff? or did he take hiro's power when he took his memory, but only now took his powers away?

i'm so confused!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post

question: how did arthur get to 16 years ago? or was that 16 years ago arthur? if so how did he know about stuff? or did he take hiro's power when he took his memory, but only now took his powers away?

i'm so confused!!
              He took the time travel power from Peter along with all the other powers that Peter had.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post

i'm so confused!!
                Arthur got the ability to travel through time from Peter when he took all his powers. He also didn't take Hiro's power when he stole his memory...which just seems kinda stupid but from his point of view but there you go.

Also Hiro couldn't really do much Arthur would have got it off Claire anyway.
                The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                  He took the time travel power from Peter along with all the other powers that Peter had.
                  Originally posted by Bobby View Post
                  Arthur got the ability to travel through time from Peter when he took all his powers. He also didn't take Hiro's power when he stole his memory...which just seems kinda stupid but from his point of view but there you go.

Also Hiro couldn't really do much Arthur would have got it off Claire anyway.
                  *facepalm* i'm such an idiot, please ignore me

i just hope peter gets his powers back soo, or else who will save hiro!
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

By the way, I think that Angela might still be Sylars mother as Sylar asked Arthur if he was his father.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                      By the way, I think that Angela might still be Sylars mother as Sylar asked Arthur if he was his father.
                      i thought that too! it's certainly a good point.
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                        Ohh good theory... That would be very intresting.
                        The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

peter was standing over the catalyst so made he absorbed it and gave him back his powers

the part i dont get is when they say they can choose any power they like, mohinder said each person dna is different so how could ando get time travel abilities

its not the power of will
                          Last edited by wise one; 19 December 2008, 06:46 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                            the part i dont get is when they say they can choose any power they like, mohinder said each person dna is different so how could ando get time travel abilities

its not the power of will
                            I think that was just a bit of propoganda to sell the drug, it is in the DNA

Comment

Originally posted by NIKIN View Post
                              I think that was just a bit of propoganda to sell the drug, it is in the DNA
                              What I don't understand is, if the power you receive is based upon your DNA, how could Niki and Tracy, two of the three triplets, have different powers? Seeing as they're identical, possessing the same DNA, shouldn't they have developed the same powers?

Comment

Before more people get confused over Arthur's time traveling skip, he did it before. Remember when he teleported back to Pinehearst after killing Usutu? It was one of the powers he got from Peter, possibly along with Telekenisis and most likely with Elle's power. Good episode in all.
                                http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X