Our Father (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Liked the Lost in translation stuff.

2. Claire playing babysitter was risky but she got away with it.

3. I was sure Hiro and his Mum were going to get caught - that would have been mental! What happened instead was messy though.

4. Liked how messenger guy got apprehended.

5. Liked how Arther was taken out. Syler is dangerous, knows it, but seems to be killing for a reason, at least some of the time. Like he said "you're not a killer Peter, I am".

6. I still have a hunch that Nathan could be reasoned with. He doesn't seem to be 100% comfortable with Arthur's philosophy.

7. How the hell is Hiro going to be retrieved from the early 1990s though?
    I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

One obvious concern I've had about Peter losing his abilities including his base ability. There is currently no one individual who could counter Sylar except perhaps the Haitian.
      I'll be waiting for the following episode which will be next week for me as of this post.
      Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendo's pass through everything.

Comment

Well, anyone can counter Sylar... Just grab a shotgun and with a good headshot he's gone.
        Mia: Don't you hate that?
        Vincent: Hate what?
        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Really good episode tonight. I loved the scene between Claire and her "Dad" in the past, and the interaction between Hiro and his Mom. At the end there, I thought we were finally going to see Hiro as a true hero. But no, everything was taken from him.
          So that makes me wonder. How does Hiro get back to the present with Clare AND get his powers back...

I also was loving the claire - dad/mom/baby her interacting.. Was rather well acted.

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
          Did anyone else think the siloette that moved across the screen when Ando/Matt and Daphne found out Hiro was stuck in the past might've been Hiro.

EDIT: How awesome was Sylar in this episode?

Cake?
          He might redeam himself after all. And i loved how he used his new 'lie detector' to prove he is NOT a petrelli..

Originally posted by flameling View Post
          1). Hiro and his mom.
          I loved the Hiro and his mother scene, but its a real pity he has now been a cause of both parents dying.. Mom from taking the 'catalyst' and dad for 'not interfering'

2). SYLAR'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Which one?

3). Formula works
          Pity.. Now they need to destroy it!

4). Peter pulled the trigger
          About time he showed some balls.

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
          I wonder what the light is, the only thing that would make sense if it was some part of the sun itself which would link it into the eclipse, or perhaps and person who possess the abilities to give powers and was able to pass that power on to someone else, Hiro mum. I guess we will get answers soon.
          At this point, that makes the most logical sense...

I think the reason he turn insane is the side product of the activation of his powers, he cannot control them when they first activates same as peter could not control the ability, someone got to teach you. Sylar does not seem to be in the learning mood.
          True, when peter took them from sylar, he did seem to instantly get that "Hunger", same as when Sylar first realized he could take powers too.

I wonder if Arthur is still alive he should in theory recover as soon as the Haitan leaves the room or stop using his powers or someone removes the bullet from the brain, if it was that easy to kill someone with powers they should of done it with Adam Monroe, I suspect that he will probably teleport away in the next episode, knowing Nathan is doing what he wants him to do anyway so why put himself into danger, he seem like a bloke who like to pull strings from behind the scene.
          We saw in S1, that with someone lodged in the head, the power to heal is kept abated.. So as long as they don't remove the bullet, he should stay "Dead".. Though i wonder, if they cut off the head entirely, would they regenerate it?? What of if they put them through an industrial incinerator while powered down or a wood chipper..?

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          so hero could protect the light eh? WRONG!!!!

question: how did arthur get to 16 years ago? or was that 16 years ago arthur? if so how did he know about stuff? or did he take hiro's power when he took his memory, but only now took his powers away?
          Maybe cause he took that precogs power, he drew out in one of those sketches he had, that Hiro and Clare went back in time ot that spot so that is how he knew they would be there.. OR he just figured out why bother stealing it from teen claire, just go back to when the company handed it over to Noah and steal it then??

Comment

Working...
          X