This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
    I was told to move my shippyness somewhere else, so here it is.

Does anyone else see the ship between McKay and Dr. Weir? Or is it just me?

Ok, then thats it.
    I see it both with Sheppard and Teyla and mckay and weir. i show it in my fanfiction all the time i think they totally belong together

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
      Well, I'm more of a Sheppard/Weir shipper and I seriously don't see anything between Weir and McKay more than the possibility of a very interesting friendship. I also see the makings of a ship in McKay/Teyla. Did anyone see any ship in that long look she gave him on, I think it was Underground, when he was eating the sandwich and drinking coffee during the briefing? I think they'd make a funny couple. Him so full of himself and all and she so stoic and realistic about him...

Anyway, that's what I see. Maybe also some Ford/Teyla...
      You are right, that look seemed very ship-worthy. Could be an interesting arc, Teyla and McKay.

And thats it from this stick in the mud.

Comment

I don't really know why people freak out about ship. It's just for fun, so let people see relationships whereever they want to if it increases their enjoyment of the series. I don't see very much ship in Atlantis, but I'm not going to chastise someone who does.

Personally, I've seen more Sheppard/McKay moments than Weir/McKay moments!
        Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
          Well, I'm more of a Sheppard/Weir shipper and I seriously don't see anything between Weir and McKay more than the possibility of a very interesting friendship. I also see the makings of a ship in McKay/Teyla. Did anyone see any ship in that long look she gave him on, I think it was Underground, when he was eating the sandwich and drinking coffee during the briefing? I think they'd make a funny couple. Him so full of himself and all and she so stoic and realistic about him...
          actually, that could really work... think I'll be a Tey'la/Mckay shipper, nice mix...

What is that McTey? Tey'kay? Tey'mc? Mc'La?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
            I don't really know why people freak out about ship. It's just for fun, so let people see relationships whereever they want to if it increases their enjoyment of the series. I don't see very much ship in Atlantis, but I'm not going to chastise someone who does.

Personally, I've seen more Sheppard/McKay moments than Weir/McKay moments!
            I think it's okay when it's left covert so that people can read what they like into it, but it's when it becomes obvious, then ship wars start, at least as far as I can see...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick

What is that McTey? Tey'kay? Tey'mc? Mc'La?
              McKeyla?
              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
              X