No announcement yet.

So if you could be a heroes charcter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting idea, and as interesting to see the creativity in what people came up with.
    sigpic

Comment

Well I'm going to be the boring one and go with an existing power. Sylar's initial power is the one that appeals to me most.

The ability to understand anything you focus on.. Imagine the possibilities. You couls cure diseases, create new inventions, show the world how to make fusion power!

Makes him look stupid for using it to steal powers doesn't it?
      "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
      "Those who abandon the path are evil."
      "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Comment

Originally posted by The Mastage Kidd View Post
        Makes him look stupid for using it to steal powers doesn't it?
        You forget the hunger that comes with his power.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          You forget the hunger that comes with his power.
          No I don't. I meant so say makes him look stupid *just* for using it to steal powers. please forgive my clumsy wording.
          "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
          "Those who abandon the path are evil."
          "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Comment

My power would be to read and control other peoples minds.
            I would use it to help mankind and for my personal gain, depending on my mood
            My backstory would be that I was a journalism student at college when I discovered my powers.

Comment

My powers would be
              Hiro's
              Claire's
              Nathan's
              Peter's
              and
              Invisible Man

Comment

Ummm... well... Peter of course, since he can do pretty much anything, and who wouldn't want that one?
                Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Copy power is obviously the best. But it would suck if you were the only one with powers hence you can't copy anything lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
                    just an idea for a thread i havent seen it up here but im new so sorry if it is,just want to see what sort of charcters people would be and see some discriptive writting for story back grounds

So if you could be a heroes charcter

1.what would your power be
                    2.how would you use it
                    3.would you help mankind or use for personal game
                    4.what would you back story be?
                    Originally posted by Rodney dex View Post
                    so i will start it off this would be the detail of my charcter

Name:colin Mcfar
                    Power:to be able to speed the growth and slow down the growth of object(making a flower grow quicker,making a person grow of old age in seconds)
                    My plan:i would use my powers for personal gain,would want respect caused by fear from my peers
                    back sortyrob be something to do with a child who lost both parents at a young age bounced around foster home was abused etc,while living on the streets due to abusive foster parents he is attacked by a hobo and all of a sudden there life is drained,he is scared for a while and then practise his abiltys.starts to rule the drug lords,mafia etc causing fear on the peopel he meets(something like that)
                    Fascinating.

Very well.
                    My chosen name would be Saquist.
                    Power: Gravity

My power would allow me to:

Fly
                    Errect shields.
                    Change gravitational constant
                    Concentrate light
                    Redirect energy and matter
                    Fusion Detonations
                    Create low Mass corridors (speed)
                    Matter Collapse
                    Blackholes
                    Wormholes

Advanced Powers:
                    Atomic Synthesis
                    Molecular Reconstruction.

Back Story:

Birth Place: Phongsali, Laos
                    Original Name: Raja Pongvachararak

My Father is Minister of Public SecurityThongloun Pongvachararak. He had an affair with an Brazillian-American diplomat and I was the unfortuant result that need discretion. I don't know my father well. I am some what well kept than others in the Phongsaly Division. He sends me letters. Sometimes there are gifts but not much else.

I never knew my mother. I was deposited at my father's door step at 2 years old.
                    My siblings of my father do not know I am alive. His other family is more important in his official capacity and it's convient if they don't know.

I'm 16, I've worked for 5 years. I assist a multi-lingual teacher at a school. I prefer not to mention which. I discovered my powers last year around August 2008. It wasn't my fault...
                    I was with my best friend maybe girl friend, she was...in trouble. This man, a friend of her father does really bad things to her and she finally told me. I tried to get her to runaway but she wouldn't. I was at her home. Her parents didn't know. (I wasn't supposed to be.) I had to hide when he came and that's when it happened.

I had pinned him to the ground.
                    The house collapsed.

I don't really know what happened. Whatever it was I felt the Earth move and the next hour I learned 1,000 had died in China...
                    Last edited by Saquist; 02 October 2009, 04:36 AM.

Comment

1.what would your power be-- My power would be to shapeshift into a tiger. But even in human form, I would have feral abilities such as strength, speed, agility, and enhanced senses.

2.how would you use it--To explore the city and rule the territory I stake out for myself. it is not a power that affects or controls others, so it isolates me, but also gives me acute control of myself physically. Emotions tend to be more tumultuous though

3.would you help mankind or use for personal game--I would be anti-disestablishmentarian (aka fairly roguish, slow to trust, and generally bad@$$) but I would do the right thing when it really counted, for the right reason. Even if I pass it off as something that simply benefits me and mine

4.what would you back story be?-- Wild child from a broken home with parents who gave me up. Eventually ended up in a research facility for a bit, but escaped and remained on the street ever since. Established a territory, and keeps the innocents safe. Bad guys beware, as well as anyone else who gets in my way. Borderline sociopathic (as I live by my own code). Quick to anger, quicker to fight, but always passionate.

Comment

Working...
                      X