Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chief Master Sergeant Rodney dex's Avatar

Default So if you could be a heroes charcter ?

just an idea for a thread i havent seen it up here but im new so sorry if it is,just want to see what sort of charcters people would be and see some discriptive writting for story back grounds

So if you could be a heroes charcter

1.what would your power be
    2.how would you use it
    3.would you help mankind or use for personal game
    4.what would you back story be?
    Last edited by Rodney dex; November 29th, 2008 at 07:49 AM. Reason: spelling

Default Re: So if you could be a heroes charcter ?

so i will start it off this would be the detail of my charcter

Name:colin Mcfar
    Power:to be able to speed the growth and slow down the growth of object(making a flower grow quicker,making a person grow of old age in seconds)
    My plan:i would use my powers for personal gain,would want respect caused by fear from my peers
    back sortyrob be something to do with a child who lost both parents at a young age bounced around foster home was abused etc,while living on the streets due to abusive foster parents he is attacked by a hobo and all of a sudden there life is drained,he is scared for a while and then practise his abiltys.starts to rule the drug lords,mafia etc causing fear on the peopel he meets(something like that)
    Last edited by Rodney dex; November 29th, 2008 at 08:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Name: Bob Darren
    Power: To create and mipulate forcefields
    Use: What ever I think is right.
    Story: A normal guy who begins to hit something invisible. He is attacked one day and discovers his power. Soon meets up with guy who can control food and look to see what change they could do for the world, all in secret.

As interesting as these threads can get sometimes, the characters can never choose their powers.
    <a href=http://slightlyremoved.wordpress.com/ target=_blank>http://slightlyremoved.wordpress.com/</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeis View Post
    As interesting as these threads can get sometimes, the characters can never choose their powers.
    Sylar & Athur, to an extent...

Name: Dante Falls
    Power: Rapid Cell Regeneration
    Use: Wander the world, increase person-wealth and stature through prior-knowledge of events.
    Story: Come foul of a Time-Traveller and be transported back 6,000 years, and have to take the long way back...

this is great i know there is a thread like this but its intersting to have a bit of a back story dont ya think?

Name: Silence Davis
    Power:control other people's senses
    Use: Selectively turn off one or all of another person's senses. Making people in pain temporarily free of it and silencing annoying loud mouth television personalities, blinding people who really really deserve it, general mayhem, vengeance and mischief....and the occasional good deed.
    http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a4...l/07e875d8.jpg
    "You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Sam Conners
    Power: Minipulation of food
    Use: To be used for what character feels right (Anarchy) and keep him fed while his enemies (governments of the world) starve. Mwahahaha! Works with other character Bob Darren, who is less extreme in anarchy but causes chaos in governments and all other places of control.

Second Lieutenant atlantis-abydos's Avatar

Name: Jee Black.
    Power: I'd *love* to be able to copy, just finding other Heroes to copy their abilities from would probably be pretty hard if I start out with nothing...
    Use: I'd use it for myself and my friends and family, most likely. I'd try and keep out of trouble and if there was a fight I'd probably stand back and go about my own business.
    Help Mankind or use for Personal Game: Like I said, me, me, me, me. But not in a Sylar way. I couldn't kill or steal.
    Story: I'd probably find out about my abilities because my bestfriend has the power to turn invisible and suddenly I can, too *hurray*. Then we snoop around and find out our fathers were in some kind of Clan, let's call them the Logan Clan, and they met in Belgium every half year to discuss things and be themselves - true Heroes. We'd be so proud of them... then move to New Zealand, and laze around like fat little Hobbits (we'd look like Elves though...) *what a life*
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2lihpwj.jpg
    The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Lieutenant Colonel 2ndgenerationalteran's Avatar
    In the back of your neck, controling your brain

if i could have one power it would be to manifest any power i would like, but only be able to hold on to one power at a time. I would probably steal a lot, clean out ATMs and so forth.

If that is too extreme maybe to acquire knowledge through touch, like if i touched someone I'd know all that they know, not their fanaticism or intelect just pure information only. I'd probably take a lot of time meeting professors of universities. Probably would be the best interrogationist but you'd have the knowlege of murder in you.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Name: john bradley
    power:regeneration and unlimited stength
    Use: good
    Story:unknown

Keep My Name
    Power: Ability to Control Chance/Luck
    Use: For good, but also for some personal gain
    Story: Nothing seems to be going my way in life, one day during a solar eclipse I wreck my car in front of a gas station. I have one dollar left in my pocket and I figure I might as well by a scratch off lottery ticket. I win $100,000. From then on I can control the luck of anyone. Make people trip, lose, sneeze...
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

Name: Colin Anderson

Power: Able to drink liquid just by looking at it.

Use: To cause general annoyance and confusion at pubs an bars across the world.

Back story: An ordinary person with an extraordinary ability:?
    Perhaps Puff

Probie

Quote Originally Posted by nich959 View Post
    Name: Colin Anderson

Power: Able to drink liquid just by looking at it.

Use: To cause general annoyance and confusion at pubs an bars across the world.

Back story: An ordinary person with an extraordinary ability:?
    Haha that's awesome would like that

Name: Neo Suchi

Power: Can snap back time 1hour, even I will be afftected, that is I will be at the location I was at 1hour ago etc. however I will keep my memories. When I snap back time, I can use it again after 1hour (1hour cooldown ).

Use: To prevent some things from happening, relive a great hour, and other stuff.

I would use this for personal use ofc, but if I see something bad happening to ppl close to me I will try to stop that from happening etc.

Back Story: I was crossing the road and a drunk driver didn't see me and hit me, while I was laying on the ground dieing, suddenly I was in my bed, I thought it was a dream. When I came back to the road I crossed (feeling like the hour being a really big DejaVu, I stopped. I saw the drunk driver driving past and then he hit a building and crashed. But the day I realised this ability was when I accidentaly used my power after I had cleaned my house, and then I dropped a glass on the floor. Had to clean my house again...it seemed the trigger of my power was the feeling of regret. A gradually learned to control it after many bad times I accidentaly used my power xD
    What?? A signature? Pfft...

Name: Frank Richards.
    Power: Reality Warping with subsequent telekinesis, telepathy, time travel.
    Background Story: Multiple Choice, being a reality warper it doesn't really matter.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Interesting idea, and as interesting to see the creativity in what people came up with.

First Lieutenant The Mastage Kidd's Avatar

Well I'm going to be the boring one and go with an existing power. Sylar's initial power is the one that appeals to me most.

The ability to understand anything you focus on.. Imagine the possibilities. You couls cure diseases, create new inventions, show the world how to make fusion power!

Makes him look stupid for using it to steal powers doesn't it?
    "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
    "Those who abandon the path are evil."
    "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Quote Originally Posted by The Mastage Kidd View Post
    Makes him look stupid for using it to steal powers doesn't it?
    You forget the hunger that comes with his power.
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

First Lieutenant The Mastage Kidd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spimman View Post
    You forget the hunger that comes with his power.
    No I don't. I meant so say makes him look stupid *just* for using it to steal powers. please forgive my clumsy wording.
    "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
    "Those who abandon the path are evil."
    "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

My power would be to read and control other peoples minds.
    I would use it to help mankind and for my personal gain, depending on my mood
    My backstory would be that I was a journalism student at college when I discovered my powers.