So if you could be a heroes charcter ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you could be a heroes charcter ?

just an idea for a thread i havent seen it up here but im new so sorry if it is,just want to see what sort of charcters people would be and see some discriptive writting for story back grounds

So if you could be a heroes charcter

1.what would your power be
    2.how would you use it
    3.would you help mankind or use for personal game
    4.what would you back story be?
    Last edited by Rodney dex; 29 November 2008, 07:49 AM. Reason: spelling
    sigpicIts Scary To Think Of A Mix Between These To Isnt It

so i will start it off this would be the detail of my charcter

Name:colin Mcfar
    Power:to be able to speed the growth and slow down the growth of object(making a flower grow quicker,making a person grow of old age in seconds)
    My plan:i would use my powers for personal gain,would want respect caused by fear from my peers
    back sortyrob be something to do with a child who lost both parents at a young age bounced around foster home was abused etc,while living on the streets due to abusive foster parents he is attacked by a hobo and all of a sudden there life is drained,he is scared for a while and then practise his abiltys.starts to rule the drug lords,mafia etc causing fear on the peopel he meets(something like that)
    Last edited by Rodney dex; 29 November 2008, 08:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Name: Bob Darren
      Power: To create and mipulate forcefields
      Use: What ever I think is right.
      Story: A normal guy who begins to hit something invisible. He is attacked one day and discovers his power. Soon meets up with guy who can control food and look to see what change they could do for the world, all in secret.
      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

As interesting as these threads can get sometimes, the characters can never choose their powers.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
          As interesting as these threads can get sometimes, the characters can never choose their powers.
          Sylar & Athur, to an extent...

Name: Dante Falls
          Power: Rapid Cell Regeneration
          Use: Wander the world, increase person-wealth and stature through prior-knowledge of events.
          Story: Come foul of a Time-Traveller and be transported back 6,000 years, and have to take the long way back...

Comment

this is great i know there is a thread like this but its intersting to have a bit of a back story dont ya think?

Comment

Name: Silence Davis
              Power:control other people's senses
              Use: Selectively turn off one or all of another person's senses. Making people in pain temporarily free of it and silencing annoying loud mouth television personalities, blinding people who really really deserve it, general mayhem, vengeance and mischief....and the occasional good deed.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Sam Conners
                Power: Minipulation of food
                Use: To be used for what character feels right (Anarchy) and keep him fed while his enemies (governments of the world) starve. Mwahahaha! Works with other character Bob Darren, who is less extreme in anarchy but causes chaos in governments and all other places of control.
                http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Name: Jee Black.
                  Power: I'd *love* to be able to copy, just finding other Heroes to copy their abilities from would probably be pretty hard if I start out with nothing...
                  Use: I'd use it for myself and my friends and family, most likely. I'd try and keep out of trouble and if there was a fight I'd probably stand back and go about my own business.
                  Help Mankind or use for Personal Game: Like I said, me, me, me, me. But not in a Sylar way. I couldn't kill or steal.
                  Story: I'd probably find out about my abilities because my bestfriend has the power to turn invisible and suddenly I can, too *hurray*. Then we snoop around and find out our fathers were in some kind of Clan, let's call them the Logan Clan, and they met in Belgium every half year to discuss things and be themselves - true Heroes. We'd be so proud of them... then move to New Zealand, and laze around like fat little Hobbits (we'd look like Elves though...) *what a life*
                  sigpic
                  The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

if i could have one power it would be to manifest any power i would like, but only be able to hold on to one power at a time. I would probably steal a lot, clean out ATMs and so forth.

If that is too extreme maybe to acquire knowledge through touch, like if i touched someone I'd know all that they know, not their fanaticism or intelect just pure information only. I'd probably take a lot of time meeting professors of universities. Probably would be the best interrogationist but you'd have the knowlege of murder in you.
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Name: john bradley
                      power:regeneration and unlimited stength
                      Use: good
                      Story:unknown
                      im so bored im dead

sigpic

Comment

Keep My Name
                        Power: Ability to Control Chance/Luck
                        Use: For good, but also for some personal gain
                        Story: Nothing seems to be going my way in life, one day during a solar eclipse I wreck my car in front of a gas station. I have one dollar left in my pocket and I figure I might as well by a scratch off lottery ticket. I win $100,000. From then on I can control the luck of anyone. Make people trip, lose, sneeze...
                        sigpic

Comment

Name: Colin Anderson

Power: Able to drink liquid just by looking at it.

Use: To cause general annoyance and confusion at pubs an bars across the world.

Back story: An ordinary person with an extraordinary ability:?
                          Perhaps Puff

Comment

Originally posted by nich959 View Post
                            Name: Colin Anderson

Power: Able to drink liquid just by looking at it.

Use: To cause general annoyance and confusion at pubs an bars across the world.

Back story: An ordinary person with an extraordinary ability:?
                            Haha that's awesome would like that

Name: Neo Suchi

Power: Can snap back time 1hour, even I will be afftected, that is I will be at the location I was at 1hour ago etc. however I will keep my memories. When I snap back time, I can use it again after 1hour (1hour cooldown ).

Use: To prevent some things from happening, relive a great hour, and other stuff.

I would use this for personal use ofc, but if I see something bad happening to ppl close to me I will try to stop that from happening etc.

Back Story: I was crossing the road and a drunk driver didn't see me and hit me, while I was laying on the ground dieing, suddenly I was in my bed, I thought it was a dream. When I came back to the road I crossed (feeling like the hour being a really big DejaVu, I stopped. I saw the drunk driver driving past and then he hit a building and crashed. But the day I realised this ability was when I accidentaly used my power after I had cleaned my house, and then I dropped a glass on the floor. Had to clean my house again...it seemed the trigger of my power was the feeling of regret. A gradually learned to control it after many bad times I accidentaly used my power xD
                            What?? A signature? Pfft...

Comment

Name: Frank Richards.
                              Power: Reality Warping with subsequent telekinesis, telepathy, time travel.
                              Background Story: Multiple Choice, being a reality warper it doesn't really matter.
                              Signed,

Gregorius
                              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Working...
                              X