This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical Officer/Doctor

Just wondering what sort of character would you like to see in Universe? we have had many doctors in the 2 series, Dr.Warner, Dr Fraser, Dr Lam, Dr Beckett and Dr Keller. all are different from one another and bring something slightly different too the show

personally for SGU I would like to see a younger verson of doctor fraser

thoughts?

None.

Comment

hasn't it been stated there is no fully trained medical doctor, only a field medic.
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

an automated external defibrillator

Comment

If there's a real doctor, they're going to have the same problem as they had with Keller, only worse, because of the age requirements. So, a medic makes more sense, for sure.

Comment

Dr House for House.

Dr Cottle from BSG.

The Medic from Team Fortress 2.

Any of those would be excellent choices. xD

Comment

just out of medical school, but since she is a doctor, she has to die, so it dosent matter, and then her predecessor will be hated.

sigpic
              Sig made by squirrely1
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
              *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

according to casting breakdown
                it seems that they are looking for an Asian actress for this role
                i would like to see some Asian girl as main character, like Ensign Hoshi Sato from Enterprise and Athena from BSG

Comment

Dr Lam, was mixed race maybe an ugly version of her for doctor

Comment

Doogie Howser had a M.D. he was only 16. Let's get Neil Patrick Harris on the Destiny

Comment

The problem with their so called medic is the rank. Medics aren't officers.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        None.
                        You mean, no doctor? no characters? or no thoughts?
                        My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
                          The problem with their so called medic is the rank. Medics aren't officers.
                          Medics may not always be officers, but officers can be trained as medics. At least Carter was, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Ads View Post
                            Just wondering what sort of character would you like to see in Universe? we have had many doctors in the 2 series, Dr.Warner, Dr Fraser, Dr Lam, Dr Beckett and Dr Keller. all are different from one another and bring something slightly different too the show

personally for SGU I would like to see a younger verson of doctor fraser

thoughts?
                            Yep gotta agree with you there, A younger version of her would be good, or possible a younger version of Carson

But as Gavatarman stated knowing the history of Dr in the SG series they will most likly die!
                            A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

i keep thinking of the phrase: "Please state the nature of the medical emergency"...........
                              if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Working...
                              X