TPTB cleaning house among the Heroes cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPTB cleaning house among the Heroes cast

Since its been reported that TPTB, may be doing some more thorough house-cleaning among the Heroes cast, (STORY:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...79#post9302779) which character/cast memeber would you like to see leave the show??

Elle can go. She's interesting but unnecessary.

Nathan can go, I adore him but it seems they don't really know what to do with him.

Matt can go. He annoys me simply by existing... and to think I used to like that guy.
    Daphne can stay but only if Matt goes.

I would say Tracy could go but I don't like the idea of her appearing without fulfilling a purpose only to disappear again (like Monica).

I think the others have varying degrees of usefulness but some of them would be hard to imagine the show without.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Any past, present or future incarnation of an Ali LArter character
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
        Any past, present or future incarnation of an Ali LArter character
        Yeah, she has run her course, at least IMO.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was starting to like where Nathan was going...

Comment

Tracy: Ali Larter's Niki died, we don't need Ali for the show to work.
            Maya: PLEASE! I can't stand her.
            Daphne: I just have a feeling that she will.
            Arthur: He'll have to die eventually.

The characters that I can't see going are Nathan, Peter, Hiro, Matt and Sylar.
            http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Maya: The sooner the better. She was annoying with powers - kills everyone near by when she cries, and she cries at the drop of a hat. Now she has none, she is pointless.
              Tracy: I liked Niki. Tracy is wallpaper. Perhaps we can get lucky and Barbara will be cool again.
              Mohinder: I didn't really like him, but he grew on me - only it turned out to be melanoma.
              Arthur: Not really much of a bad guy. Sylar should be the 'Big bad' still.

Could take or leave Nathan, Matt, Daphne.

Must keep Ando, Hiro, Claire, Sylar and Noah.

The Eclipse Pt II
              Spoiler:
              Will really miss Elle. She was so damaged!

Adam was tossed away too easy as well.
              : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
              : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Rather than say which I think should go, I reckon these ones are the core characters who should stay:

Hiro, Claire, Peter, Sylar (but make him a rogue villain again), Noah, Parkman (I'm not a huge fan of his character, but he leads to many crossovers with other Heroes).

Comment

cast that can stay:
                  Clare (She far to good looking to even think of letting go)
                  Hiro (Only if he get serious and stays serious. )
                  Ando (Plenty of background to cover their.)
                  Noah (Loads of background to see)
                  Arthur want see where hes going

Cast that can go:
                  Peter (He getting boring)
                  Nathan
                  Sylar (Every bad guy needs a down full his time is up, unless he turns good and stays good. Plus his salary will rise massively if STXI is successful cut him free more money up for SF, characters additions, cut costs to keep NBC happy)
                  All the current bad guys apart from Arthur.
                  Mohinder Suresh (We know where he ends up, his story should all be finish this season, no need for next )

Undecided:

Angela (would not mind seeing more of her past through that could all be done this season, if her story is done get rid of her)
                  Dafany and Matt seem their story should be finish this season. No need to drag it out and no need to see it to end.

I think that should freshen up the series a lot. Noah and Clare should become permanent partners and use as introduction to the next enemies.
                  Hiro should become the boss of the company.
                  Ando should get powers and become and team up with a non power human.

Comment

Working...
                  X