Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Spoiler Thread (For Any And All Future Episodes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Spoiler Thread (For Any And All Future Episodes)

Share and talk about spoilers here!

I just thought I'd create a thread where we can talk freely about future episodes without using spoilers tags

Especially now with this lovely winter break coming up *sigh*

Hoping there are a few spoiler freaks out there, who likes spoilers just as much as I do

Last edited by Ronja; 27 November 2008, 05:53 AM.

Was just catching up on spoilers and boy this really sounds like great news for Chloe yay!!!

8x15 Infamous

"Linda Lake threatens to expose Clark, but Clark decides he's going to reveal the truth of himself - on his own terms - before she gets the chance to.
    - The news media is in a frenzy over the Red-Blue Blur, and they approach Chloe to ask what it's like to be the hero's best friend. They ask what it's been like to keep his secret for so long, which may imply that her memories are returned by this point.
    - Jimmy is transported to Metropolis General, and Chloe refers him as her husband.
    - A teenage admirer fakes a fall so Clark will rescue her."

I wonder how he's gonna get out of this one tho

Can't wait to see Infamous and Legion especially, they sound like awesome eps!
    Last edited by Ronja; 27 November 2008, 03:25 PM.

Comment

I'm hoping for more Chloe/Davis stuff. There aren't much for spoilers regarding Davis/Doomsday.

Comment

Expanding on 8x15 - and it certainly sounds as if it'll be a great episode -

(from KryptonSite)
        Ausiello at Entertainment Weekly has indeed confirmed that Lois is the one that does the interview with Clark that "outs" his true heritage as a super-powered alien to the world.

Another interesting spoiler although no exact episode number has been revealed but -

TV Guide magazine has confirmed that the Toyman from Superman comics will be appearing. This may happen in episode #8-14, though it could happen at another time - no specific episode was named aside from it airing in "early February."
        - Another assemblage of the Justice League may come before season's end.
        sigpic

Comment

This really does sounds like an awesome ep Hmm no spoilers on how he will "fix" it all again tho?

It's gonna be great to see the Justice League again, hope we get so see Victor and Bart back this time too, miss them ... don't know who Toyman is tho ... good guy I assume?

Comment

Spoilery preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...y-preview.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              This really does sounds like an awesome ep Hmm no spoilers on how he will "fix" it all again tho?
              lol I suppose they can't give it all away in the spoilers

don't know who Toyman is tho ... good guy I assume?
              Actually very much a bad guy. Has an obsession with toys, luring children away, and his cartoon self has an almost Chucky quality to him though I'm sure the Smallville version will be different.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                lol I suppose they can't give it all away in the spoilers
                Mmm I suppose u are right, some suprises are good heh

Actually very much a bad guy. Has an obsession with toys, luring children away, and his cartoon self has an almost Chucky quality to him though I'm sure the Smallville version will be different.
                Oh I see, lol reminds me of an Lois & Clark ep where a toymaker kidnapped kids... but hopefully it will be nothing like that (that guys had to powers or anything tho... I think)

Comment

Spoilers:
                  Spoiler:
                  - Chloe and Jimmy will "try to manage life" after the wedding but things will not be easy for them.

- Tess's league of super-powered villains will be let loose at some point this season. ("Injustice," anyone?)

- Souders notes that Clark's double identity will face new challenges, and that Oliver and other members of the Justice League haven't had the same struggles with developing their superhero identities, because their first identities aren't lies. For Clark, the transition is harder because Clark Kent, farmboy, is already a mask. She adds that Clark's humanity also gets in the way.

- The producers have planned two different potential arcs to end Season 8, depending on if there is another season. Regardless of when it happens, the final episode will be "either a heroic send-off or a heartbreaking decision for Clark to move on to the next phase." Souders is confident that the show could work for a ninth season. "People have been telling Superman stories for decades, so we have no doubt we can tell stories for another year," she says.

- Regarding romantic futures for Clark and Lois: "After a near-kiss with Lois, emotions and lust are flying. Their chemistry is charging ful speed ahead, but let's face it, their insecure walls are getting in the way."

Source: Kryptonsite

Comment

Episode 8x16 title revealed :- Turbulence

http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Comment

Episode details:
                      Spoiler:
                      Episode 8x16 "Turbulence"

Turbulence as a title refers to interactions between Clark and Tess on Oliver's jet as well as turbulence associated with Jimmy's return from his coma.

- Jimmy reacts violently seeing Davis and has an angry outburst towards Chloe.
                      - Davis visits a cathedral where he confesses that he has hurt people that he cares about.

Source: Kryptonsite

Comment

Episode #8-17 Title & Spoilers!
                        We now have a title and some spoilers for the 17th episode of Smallville Season Eight! Could another DC Universe character be coming, or are we just victims of wishful thinking?

Spoiler:
                        Episode #8-17: "Hex"

- The episode's guest is a character named "Cassie" whose father taught her about sorcery before he passed away. We're wondering if "Cassie" might be a substitute name for the DC Comics magician character Zatanna, much like "Melissa" was substituted for "Maxima" in initial leaks. Many Silver Age DC Comic books told the tale of Zatanna looking for her father, Zatara. Interesting trivia: Zatara first appeared in the same comic book that introduced Superman - Action Comics #1!
                        - Cassie tries to get Oliver to believe in witchcraft, and comes to him for help. Apparently Lex had obtained an item before he disappeared that she would like to obtain. She offers to give Oliver his "deepest desire" if he helps her.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Comment

New spoiler preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-preview.html

Comment

Oh man can't wait to see Legion, the previews looks awesome with the guys from the future And that was Davis on the table right? ... I'm just gonna be SO glad when Lana leaves tho meh, her storyline just sounds annoying and that kiss... *shivers*
                            But I hope the martian, john doesn't die, I like him ...

Not getting my hopes up that that was Clark flying tho

(you don't need to use spoiler tags btw guys, thats the whole point of this thread )
                            Last edited by Ronja; 13 December 2008, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Question: What can you tell me about the upcoming Smallville episode, "Hex"? I hear that by some magic spell Chloe turns into Lois, which has further inflamed the rivalry between Chloe fans and Lois fans. -- Trisha

Ausiello: Well, if that inflamed it, then this little spoiler is going to, um, er,… drive it one notch above inflamed. In one scene from the ep, Clark stares lovingly into Chloe's eyes, but only because he thinks it's Lois. It's at that moment that Chloe learns how hard Clark has fallen for Lois. Um, awkward!

Source: EW

I'm dying to know what happens to Smallville's Chloe (Allison Mack) in the wake of Doomsday kidnapping her at her wedding! — Ms. C

MATT: I just got off the horn with Sam Witwer (aka Davis/Doomy), and he says the Jan. 15 episode picks up more or less with "the absolute aftermath" of that wedding-smashing. How will Chloe bounce back from her abduction by the abomination? "That's a good question," Witwer hedges. "Chloe has an alter ego [aka Brainiac] as well, and that plays into how she's going to progress as a character." As for critically injured Jimmy, his assailant's portrayer kindly offers, "I'm hoping the guy pulls through."

Source: TV Guide

Comment

Working...
                              X