Paris, France - Feb 21-22, 2009 - Stargate Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris, France - Feb 21-22, 2009 - Stargate Convention

Hello people, I just discovered there should be a Stargate convention in Paris next February! You can get relevant information at the Stargate Convention web site (in French, though). An noteworthy point: Entrance to the convention will be free!

SG-1 and SGA actors should be present, but I don't know more at this point. I'm not sure whether the discussions will be in French or in English; possibly both depending on the guest?
    My Stargate Atlantis fanfictions - Wraith font
    Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
    sigpic

This "convention" is just a big joke !! There is no actor !! They will have frenchs voices of shepperd, ronon, teyla and McKay ... Not really exiting !!
    They said "it will be the bigger stargate convention ever" ... loooool
    I prefer pay more and have good times in UK !!!
    MY BLOG

Comment

Originally posted by ATcarter View Post
      This "convention" is just a big joke !! There is no actor !! They will have frenchs voices of shepperd, ronon, teyla and McKay ... Not really exiting !!
      They will also have other Stargate fans who may not necessarily be able to attend conventions in foreign countries for whatever reason. Admittedly I'm not used to TV fandom, but I've attended great sci-fi and RPG conventions that managed to be great despite little budget.
      Todd contacts Atlantis once more... (spoilers up to season 4) 1. Glimpse Into the Evil | 2. Of Wraith and Men (in progress)
      sigpic

Comment

It's a good convention for french fan living in paris or around ... Nothing more ...
        MY BLOG

Comment

Originally posted by ATcarter View Post
          It's a good convention for french fan living in paris or around ... Nothing more ...
          Well, I guess it's still better than nothing at all.
          sigpic

Comment

Can anyone tell me if I should recommend this convention to a friend living near Paris? She doesn't have the money to go to conventions abroad, but when I heard about this, and considering she goes to Paris a lot anyway, I was considering mentioning it to her. She's a con virgin btw.
            Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.

Comment

Originally posted by Christmaslight View Post
              Can anyone tell me if I should recommend this convention to a friend living near Paris? She doesn't have the money to go to conventions abroad, but when I heard about this, and considering she goes to Paris a lot anyway, I was considering mentioning it to her. She's a con virgin btw.
              It's free so why not !! but she have to know they'll not have actors at this conventions only frenchs voices of atlantis !
              MY BLOG

Comment

Working...
              X