Somerhalder doubts 'Lost' return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somerhalder doubts 'Lost' return

Former Lost star Ian Somerhalder believes that he is unlikely to reprise his character Boone on the hit show.

Somerhalder was a regular on Lost until Boone was killed off at the end of the first season, but he has since returned for several fleeting appearances.

However, the actor told Sci Fi Wire that further cameos are unlikely, saying: "You know, I don't think that's going to happen... although everyone keeps saying 'You never know'."

"But those guys are over there [are] rocking it," he added, referring to the ongoing filming in Hawaii. "I don't know where Boone fits back into that. But I'll be sure to, you know, call Damon [Lindelof, showrunner] and see what he's got."

http://wwww.digitalspy.com/cult/a136...st-return.html

I liked his spirit walk cameo, but that was enough for his character. Too many cameos would ruin any speciality they have.

Arzt's cameo in Niki & Paulo's episode was great too.

Really though, I really can't see any other killed of character having any decent appearance to the plot, perhaps if Mr Eko was actually visible during Hurley's chess scene, but that would have detracted from the plot slightly.

Anna Lucia might make a good cameo, but she had a great, strong run in Season 2, there wouldn't be much point in bringing her back; she provided a great foil for Jack, but his character's evolved too much for her to presented against him again.

Libby on the other hand... Well, that's a whole other kettle of fish...

Comment

make him come back to life like
      Spoiler:
      christian shepperd
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
        Libby on the other hand... Well, that's a whole other kettle of fish...
        still waiting for some explanations about her character... She'll probably be back somewhere
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

The reveal of Libby being at the same mental hospital as Hurley is in my top five "Holy $#!%" moments of the series. I really would like some pay off from that. As far as Boone goes if he makes more appearances, it'd be neato but I've already got closure with the character.

Unless some time down the road they do some kind of "Holy $#!%" reveal about his character that makes me go "I'm a sad panda that Boone's dead."
          I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Working...
          X