This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to make your own Avatar

I was wondering is it possible to include your own Avatar if yes how. I want add some new pics because the ones on gateworlds are very limited. Any help on the subject would be appreciated

Thank you
    wass
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Once you reach a certain level, you'll be able to add your own avs, yes.

And I know David has 50 more avs waiting to be uploaded. Bug Darren.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      I was wondering is it possible to include your own Avatar if yes how. I want add some new pics because the ones on gateworlds are very limited. Any help on the subject would be appreciated

You'll unlock more at 800 posts, but until then, you're stuck with what you have. At 1800 posts, you can upload/link to your own.
      __

__

Comment

That’s shame I was rally hoping to add some new pics but I’ve only got 300 more post to go until 800. Thank you any way shadow and Anubis.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          I want add some new pics because the ones on gateworlds are very limited.
          What, two hundred isn't enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by David

Obviously not!
            __

__

Comment

What's with the rounded edges fad on custom avs? Why rounded?

Comment

Originally posted by David
                No, to many is never enough LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  What's with the rounded edges fad on custom avs? Why rounded?

I originally was experimenting with them, and David took my template and modified it, and now most if not all the mods have a rounded image.
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    I originally was experimenting with them, and David took my template and modified it, and now most if not all the mods have a rounded image.
                    Tch! That David... He's such a copycat!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      Tch! That David... He's such a copycat!

I know Shadow! *pokes David*
                      __

__

Comment

Gimme a break. It still has one or two tweaks I'd like to wring out, but I like it more. Maybe one of these days we'll standardize all of the avatars with rounded edges -- right now too many other, more IMPORTANT things on our plates.

Comment

What plates are you talking about?!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I was just wondering, once we can upload our own avs (400 posts and counting ), what size should we make them?
                            Rocky

Comment

65x60, just like these avatars. They also cannot exceed a certain size. Around 20 kb I believe. Just so the pages continue to load fast for 56k users, and super-fast for dsl, cable, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X