X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding killing Ancients...
    Spoilers (Hot Zone)

I believe that the race that created that nanovite virus could/may have been the puppet holding race controlling the Wraith.

Evidence shows that the Wraith in the end did bring upon the demise of the Ancients. But I believe some other race was involved in the weakening or destruction of the Ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancients Rising
      I have an Econometrics exam soon. My head is just full of stats
      Good luck -- you'll Ace it!

Comment

well the reason why I think the replicators can win is because they steal tech even if they can not absorv they can stick their hands in one of the wraith head and take their knowledge .

one of the mayor reasons why the ancient lost that war was that they were out numbered also the wraith is stronger when they fed and they cannot fed from reps and by not been able to do this they are weak , not able to regenarate

Comment

well the reason why I think the replicators can win is because they steal tech even if they can not absorv they can stick their hands in one of the wraith head and take their knowledge
          What tech? The Wraith bio-technology is just that; biologic. Think of their ships as big bugs. How is that going to help a replicator?

The Rerplicators and the Wraith are two sides of the same coin. They both consume; one consumes technology, the other consumes biology. They are basically the yin and yang of consumption. Take the Borg from Star Trek and split them into their biological and technological aspects, and you end up with the Wraith and the Replicators.
          Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

The Wraith would win if it was against just the bug type of Replicators. Because the reps wouldn't be able to absorb their tech, or at least most of it. But the Wraith would suffer enormous losses do to the acid that the reps use to attack.
            Now if you bring in second generation reps, humanoid replicators, I believe that the reps would have a fighting chance. The reason being that since they look like humans, the Wraith may mistakenly bring some of them on board. At which point they will try to absorb the reps life-force. But seeing as the reps are inorganic, this will not happen. Instead the rep could enter the mind of the Wraith, and since both the Wraith and the reps have a hive mentality will be able to navigate quiet easily through the Wraith's mind. While they may not be able to absorb Wraith tech, they can find out the weaknesses in the tech. What one cannot posses, one should destroy. After that they could use their nanotech cells and start to attack the very cells of the ship and Wraith.

Comment

Working...
            X