This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wraith vs. Replicators

who you think wins , in my opinon the replicators would win , what do you think?

We haven't really seen the Wraiths full potential. The Replicators would probably win if they're able to adapt their shields to withstand Wraith weapons fire, and if they can board one of the Wraith Hive ships and figure out how Wraith technology works.

Comment

Godzilla.

Comment

Originally posted by aeroe
        Godzilla.
        Trying to improve your post count or something?

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          Trying to improve your post count or something?
          No, No... He's got a point. I mean, Godzilla might be able to win if he...err...

...no...no...hmm...

Well. In the end, Humans would win.
          sigpic

Comment

The only problem I see is that most of wraith tech is organic especially on there hive ships now that is no use to the replicators unless they start eating organic material as well.
            "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

What a silly question, id, i mean, the Replicators would obvuously win

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Well you aren't biased or anything like that Replicarter

Comment

I would have to agree with aanubiss, we do not yet know the full potential of the Wraith technology. Any race that has as advanced as the Wraith that have lived for millions of years would be pretty difficult to wipeout. However if the replicators did get a foothold on a hive ship, it could turn the tables in their favor.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    Well you aren't biased or anything like that Replicarter

Replicarter can not confirm nor deny that rumour
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Inflate the post count, no.
                      I just figured after the 42nd "Replicators vs Wraith" thread I'd try to damper the interest.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        In New Order Thor was able to fabricate a com's interference weapon by interfacing O'Neill's Ancient knowledge and, crucially, the Asgard's whole dossier on the Replicators.

Without a sufficient dossier it would be extremely difficult to make a weapon to counteract the Replicators.

Spoiler:
                        If the Reps have as stated in Gemini have been able to develop a resistance to the weapon Thor fabricated, then they will be extremely difficult to kill

If that is the case then the Wraith would find it extremely hard to beat the Replicators, especially if the Wraith are caught out by surprise.

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
                        One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
                        One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
                        Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
                        Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
                        Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                          The only problem I see is that most of wraith tech is organic especially on there hive ships now that is no use to the replicators unless they start eating organic material as well.
                          about the organic issue i remember in one of old sg1 eps someone (i think it was thor ,not sure)said that if the replicators achieved to take all technolgy in the galaxy they would start with the organic

Comment

Maybe we should wait to see what the Wraith are fully capable of. Then we can return to answer this question.

Comment

Hrmm what about the Gould vs the Wraith? I think the wraith would kick the crap out of em.

Comment

Working...
                              X