Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bride (810)

SPOLIERS:-

As Clark and Lois begin to grow closer, Chloe and Jimmy prepare for their wedding. Oliver tracks down Lex, only to find out that the person he was tracking was actually Lana

In the trailer for the next episode was that the man of steel? and not superman, but the other man of steel from the Doomsday comics when their were multiple supermen.
    Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

Originally posted by jash View Post
      In the trailer for the next episode was that the man of steel? and not superman, but the other man of steel from the Doomsday comics when their were multiple supermen.
      I'm not sure. I'll have to check that out again later tonight.

As for the episode itself, I was very pleased with it.
      Spoiler:
      Overall, I liked the portrayal of Doomsday. Seeing Lois and Clark become more aware of their feelings for each other is really nice too (although Lana coming back may have temporarily set that back). Jimmy getting seriously hurt wasn't cool, but hopefully he'll be ok. And that end was something else - Lex watching the recording of the carnage Doomsday caused.
      January 15th is way too far off for my liking.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

jan 15 ......... damn

oh well that was a great episode but why did

Spoiler:
        doomsday take chloe to the fortress?
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

On top of that what was up with her eyes and smile?
          Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

I was a little confused during this episode. I thought maybe I'd somehow missed one when Clark said he wiped Chloe's memories of him. Did that happen in the last episode or is it just something he said that was never shown? I hate when they do things like that ie. introduce a major plot point by just saying it....unless of course I just missed it.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              oh well that was a great episode but why did

Spoiler:
              doomsday take chloe to the fortress?
              the fortress is now his (brainiac "assimilated" it in the previous ep)

damn...I didn't know Doomsday has its superstrength already (plus it's more than a match for Supe). so now it's got superstrength plus invulnerability. only a matter of time before it evolves superspeed too

wonder when Imperiex will appear :|

Comment

*Ignores everything written* Omg I can't believe I missed this episode. *goes to watch it*

Comment

What the hell omg.
                  first of JAN 15 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lois was AWESOME in this episode! loved her and clark. Lana looks great but she is still annoying.
                  I swear if they dont give chloe her memory back im going to go insane, but i think they will now after brainiac goes (i assume he will)

what a fun jam packed episode

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                  Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                  SG1 -

Comment

The beginning, lol Cloverfield rip off, but I loved that movie so who cares! Great way to throw everyone into what is going to supposedly happen, show different points of view. Always loved that.

Aww!! Lois's face right before they almost kissed was so perfect. She was so afraid but wanted to kiss him so badly. I loved their scenes together. But eww, Lana who was great in this episode btw, ruins it for them. *sad face*

Oliver/Lois's scenes together were beautiful too. They've always been cute together even as just friends, maybe even better as friends.

"Why do these terrible things keep happening all around us"

Sucks that Chloe became Brainiac or something at the end again. Was that what happened? Looked like it.

This show has gotten so much better from it's previous few seasons. One of my favorite episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                      The beginning, lol Cloverfield rip off, but I loved that movie so who cares! Great way to throw everyone into what is going to supposedly happen, show different points of view. Always loved that.

Aww!! Lois's face right before they almost kissed was so perfect. She was so afraid but wanted to kiss him so badly. I loved their scenes together. But eww, Lana who was great in this episode btw, ruins it for them. *sad face*

Oliver/Lois's scenes together were beautiful too. They've always been cute together even as just friends, maybe even better as friends.

"Why do these terrible things keep happening all around us"

Sucks that Chloe became Brainiac or something at the end again. Was that what happened? Looked like it.

This show has gotten so much better from it's previous few seasons. One of my favorite episodes.
                      i know im obsessing but maybe braniac reversed what jor el did to her

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                      the fortress is now his (brainiac "assimilated" it in the previous ep)

damn...I didn't know Doomsday has its superstrength already (plus it's more than a match for Supe). so now it's got superstrength plus invulnerability. only a matter of time before it evolves superspeed too

wonder when Imperiex will appear :|
                      i think its had it since prey, and super speed too

imperiex? sorry i prefere marvel more then dc thus i know nothing about dc
                      Last edited by mr_kennedy; 21 November 2008, 01:02 PM.
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

imperiex? sorry i prefere marvel more then dc thus i know nothing about dc
                        imperiex was one of the toughest supervillains it's basically made up of energy contained within an armour (a bit like the celestials) it can wipe out entire galaxies & wields the power of the Big Bang. it's one of the few things that can kill Doomsday permanently with little effort (it vapourized him with some kinda mega energy blast & only the skeleton was left. Doomsday was later "reconstructed" by Lex Luthor)
                        it took an entire legion of superheroes to defeat it (they used some kinda time device iirc)

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                          imperiex was one of the toughest supervillains it's basically made up of energy contained within an armour (a bit like the celestials) it can wipe out entire galaxies & wields the power of the Big Bang. it's one of the few things that can kill Doomsday permanently with little effort (it vapourized him with some kinda mega energy blast & only the skeleton was left. Doomsday was later "reconstructed" by Lex Luthor)
                          it took an entire legion of superheroes to defeat it (they used some kinda time device iirc)
                          thanks

so its not krpytonian i take it?
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

nope (it ranks up there with other cosmic-level entities)
                            iirc it is actually an imperfection in the universe which became sentient. or something along those lines :|
                            Last edited by SoulReaver; 21 November 2008, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                              What the hell omg.
                              first of JAN 15 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lois was AWESOME in this episode! loved her and clark. Lana looks great but she is still annoying.
                              I swear if they dont give chloe her memory back im going to go insane, but i think they will now after brainiac goes (i assume he will)

what a fun jam packed episode
                              HEAR HEAR!

Oh man what an AWESOME EPISODE!!!

Seriously the first 30 mins I was just going awww, they were so amazingly cute. The scene after they both got dressed was just so.... The moment where Clark gives Chloe the flower was wonderful. And also I loved watching Lois reactions to it. And come oooon Clark. I was ready to punch him for not realizing quicker that, yes, he IS in love with her! lol

And hey I didn't mind having Lana back at all. Except for the major interruptus (crap) she was great actually. Especially when she said that she didn't regret knowing his secret. And I loved that the writers didn't try to pair them up again.

Great acting by everyone!

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                              Oh yeah that was a really sweet moment, they really are great together. Me wuvs them

i know im obsessing but maybe braniac reversed what jor el did to her
                              *cross fingers* I know I so totally believe that she will get her memory back now after Braniac leaves her. It's gotta be!

*iz gonna die til January*

Comment

Working...
                              X