This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of stargate/Stargate the movie sequel

Hey everyone. Im Ruisseaux, big fan of stargate sg-1. have been since i was 9, or season 2. If this is the wrong place or a duplicate thread, mods please move/delete. Im not a big sci-fi lover or anything like that. I never liked star trek or anything like that. I started watching stargate because i saw my dad watching it once and i really grew on it.

Anyways, to get to my point. I saw on main site that it is probible to make a stargate II a sequel to the movie. Im jsut wonderinging whats going to be going on in this movie. ive seen in a lost of other threads that sg-1 will end with sg-1 goin back in time to spark rebellion with ra. I dont really see that as an ending because even after the defeat of Ra, there were still other bad ass goulds out there that threaten huiman life. I can see a more action packed ending for the last movie/episode. I believe it will end with humans and azgard and other allies teaming up to finally defeat the guould. I cant ssee them jstu going back in time...o well, thats my thoughts

Originally posted by Ruisseaux
    Anyways, to get to my point. I saw on main site that it is probible to make a stargate II a sequel to the movie. Im jsut wonderinging whats going to be going on in this movie. ive seen in a lost of other threads that sg-1 will end with sg-1 goin back in time to spark rebellion with ra. I dont really see that as an ending because even after the defeat of Ra, there were still other bad ass goulds out there that threaten huiman life. I can see a more action packed ending for the last movie/episode. I believe it will end with humans and azgard and other allies teaming up to finally defeat the guould. I cant ssee them jstu going back in time...o well, thats my thoughts
    Well, this is technically no longer the case, as Sci Fi has SG-1 renewed for Season 9 now. We'll be getting a different ending to SG-1 now.

Comment

Stargate II the Movie, already happened. It was known as The Lost City. Or thats what most of us heard anyway. I still think there is room for movies to appear after the show.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Ruisseaux
        ive seen in a lost of other threads that sg-1 will end with sg-1 goin back in time to spark rebellion with ra. I dont really see that as an ending because even after the defeat of Ra, there were still other bad ass goulds out there that threaten huiman life. I can see a more action packed ending for the last movie/episode. I believe it will end with humans and azgard and other allies teaming up to finally defeat the guould. I cant ssee them jstu going back in time...o well, thats my thoughts
        "Mobeius" (Season 8 Finale)
        Spoiler:
        You are taliking about this episode, the season eight finale. It is an alternate universe time travel episode. They will not be altering time timeline, as your post seems to suggest. We don't know what the encounter with Ra will be like, we have to wait and see.
        By the way, Welcome to the Forum!!
        Rocky

Comment

well in any case

Spoilers:

im just happy to see ra back but i hope theres some fight between ra and apophis

on the topic of lost city, it did have the movie feel to it. the script was written for the sg1 movie wasnt it?
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

i dont think it was but it would make a good movie though
            Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by aussie_gal
              i dont think it was but it would make a good movie though
              It was a rewrite. Originally, the movie would have taken place after season six with Daniel still ascended and Jonas being a part of it. So, when SG-1 was renewed for a season seven, they had to rewrite the script with the cast changes and in episode format.
              Rocky

Comment

Oh ok
                Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Theres been loads of threads about this and each one says something different, but the best ending for SG-1 movie or not was by Mio I think (cant remeber what thread)

Comment

Working...
                  X