Season 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4?

Pretty obvious - Do you guys think Heroes will get renewed for a 4th season?

Personally, I am hoping it does. This show may not always fire on all cylinders, but when it does, there is nothing quite like it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

i dont know but i hope so

as much as it confuses me i dont think i could imagine not watching heroes
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      i dont know but i hope so

as much as it confuses me i dont think i could imagine not watching heroes
      Without Heroes, Monday nights for me would be a lot less entertaining, that is for sure.
      sigpic
      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Without Heroes, Monday nights for me would be a lot less entertaining, that is for sure.
        indeed even tho i get it tuesday

but i would still have chuck

however it would still suck without it
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 18 November 2008, 09:17 PM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

wednesdays would not be the same, and it's my favourite show that you don't need cable or satellite to watch
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

I hope it dose! im really enjoying the current season. tv has been dumbed down so much these days, its nice to be able to wach somthing that makes you think

Comment

I hope it does. I was really suprised that the ratings were suffering from Season 3.

Hopefully, and gripe that the fans have that is justifiable can be fixed in the later half of Season 3, and ratings improve.

Comment

i'm hoping the second half of season 3 (volume 4: fugitives) will get people watching again, and lead somewhere good for volume 5/season 4 i just hope kring starts plotting his arcs better rather than writing for what might be cool.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

I think it will. They wouldn't have bothered dropping two producers if they didn't want to give the show a chance going forwards.

Like most people here, I'm enjoying Season 3 as well. I can see why it's losing viewers though, it's not as easy to follow as other shows and there are some duff characters that need to GTFO (Tracy aka Niki 2.0 being my most hated)

Comment

I think Heroes will be like Atlantis, and end after five seasons. It has the pace to go along way, but fans aren't what they were at the beginning of the series.
                    sigpic
                    It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                      I hope it dose! im really enjoying the current season. tv has been dumbed down so much these days, its nice to be able to wach somthing that makes you think
                      I couldn't agree more. Almost every episode leaves me thinking something over. Trying to figure something out. And I like that.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think the writers strike hurt this show, and I just hope it can recover.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                          I think the writers strike hurt this show, and I just hope it can recover.
                          I agreed. I think Kring knows the harsh ways of tv and probably knows if he did not skip the second half story of season 2 he would not have time to write all the chapters he wants to in the future, it would get canceled probably around season 6 or 7. He took a gamble that abandoning season 2 second half storylines and move forwards, perhaps to revisit them in the future if given time ie a episode here or a episode their.

Will this keep people happy probably not. But blame writer strike for that.

I think in general he just doing the best he can.
                          I damn hope they will get a 4th season, may be getting a rid of a few of the more expensive cast members and cut costs in other places would help the cause to.
                          I got a feeling he working towards it has we speak.

As for complicated story, why some episodes leave with questions. I generally fine the story pretty easy to follow and guest the ending quite lot. I guest since season 1, despite everyone saying I was wrong, that the Eclipse was the cause of their power.
                          I find Lost a far more complicated show than Heroes. Heroes is pretty predictable compared to Lost.
                          Last edited by knowles2; 25 November 2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

After canceling My Own Worst Enemy, which I think was developing into a really good show, NBC better not get rid of Heroes too. I am hoping they have invested too much in it at this point. That we at least get another season, and hope the ratings issue can be worked out.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              After canceling My Own Worst Enemy, which I think was developing into a really good show, NBC better not get rid of Heroes too. I am hoping they have invested too much in it at this point. That we at least get another season, and hope the ratings issue can be worked out.
                              Even if it does get canceled, which I hope it doesn't, as this is my second favorite show on TV (Stargate), maybe ABC or Fox will pick it up- pull a Scrubs. Or if not, then at least Sci-fi would pick it up IMO.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                              X