This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could play a role on the show...

Which character, or what type of character would you want to play?

I'd want to be a Wraith. (Can you tell?) I think it'd be really fun, and a very cool acting opportunity; to get to be a life-sucking alien...what more could you ask for? Plus, I already spent a whole night on Halloween staying in character when I dressed up as one, so I have experience! XD

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
    Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
    Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

I think it would be cool to be an Ancient. You get cool powers, can Ascend, plus you're super smart! We need more Ancients on the show, anyway!

Comment

Um...not sure...but I think maybe it would be cool to be a Tok'ra. Lots of knowledge, great healing abilities, a pal that's always there...

Comment

I think i would want to be a Unas so i could beat Chaka down he deserves it
        When i die bury me face down so the
        hole world can kiss my ass

Please click on these Dragon's for me once a day

Comment

I think a Nox. Of course I would have to tone down the hair style quite a bit, but it would be really cool o be able to go invisible and watch and listen to people on other worlds without their knowing it. then there is the healing thingy, that's neat. Wow, invisible, on another world and healing the sick, they would think that was a miracle, that would mess with their heads. (yup I have an evil side) And they are a peaceful race, so I wouldn't have to keep looking over my shoulder all the time when I was on the home planet.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

An Asgard! Specifically Hermiod, he'd be so much fun to play!

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
            Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

A human with the ATA gene.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X